DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

Pooda great stuff as usual. S/B Batman looks pretty awesome in your shots.

thanks! you wouldve bought you one, but when i went back...they were gone. its like they only sent one case to each store! wtf?! (i was hoping to get a bats with a correct boot)

*this story begins on 34 and the last post was on page 42*

(...on Apokolips....)

---Darseid has started the procedures to create the Ultimate offspring.---

Darkseid- Begin the etraction of the DNA material I'll need to procede.

ww1.jpg

DS- I also have something special for Superman and the Justice League when they try to rescue you. I must make preparations for there arrival because I'm surprised they haven't figured out where you are yet.

ww15.jpg

DS- AAAhhh,...lovely krytonite for any Kryptonian who dares set foot on Apokolips.

ww2.jpg

DS- This could've been more enjoyable for you Wonder Woman, but you had to be defiant so now we'll have to do this the hard way.

Wonder Woman- You better kill me Darkseid, because when I get free I'm going to.....

DS- Ha ha no need for foreplay, don't make promises you can't keep. I do enjoy your suffering though, it's intoxicating.

ww3.jpg

DS- Phase one complete, continue with phase two.

ww4.jpg

DS- Phase 2 is more painfull, engage the force field to keep her steady.

ww5.jpg

DS-Mmmm,....

ww6.jpg

DS-This frequency will by pass your armor and I shall collect what's needed for our creation ha ha haaaa.....

ww7.jpg

DS-Yes yes , it's working....

ww8.jpg

DS- Now focus the beams to collect the eggs,..... careful...

ww9.jpg

DS- Allllmost there,......

ww10.jpg

DS-Yes, phase 2 complete. Now put her back on the rack, I'll deal with her later. I have what I need now, so let the league come.....

ww11.jpg

Batman- We're ready to take the fight to Darseid, I've alerted the others we'll be taking on our trip.

002-2.jpg

Green Arrow- What are we going to do while you and Sups have your super powered smackdown with Darkseid?

Batman- You, GL, Captain Atom, and the rest will protect earth in case Darkseid has something else up his sleeve.

003-4.jpg

Sups- I don't like this one bit, GL call in all of the reserve members too. Have everyone on High alert.

004-2.jpg

Batman- Orion, we'll need your boom tech and you'll be joining us on this mission with Powergirl, Captain Marvel, The Martian, SuperGirl, Hippolyta, Superman, and Myself. We should have the tactical advantage with a small and stealthy but powerful group.

005-3.jpg

Sups- Kara are you ready?

SuperGirl - As ready as I'll ever be, Darkseid's going down.

006-2.jpg

Batman- I have a special job for you two......

007-3.jpg

Batman- Make your last minute preparations we'll be ready to leave soon. Let's hope we're not to late......

008-1.jpg

more later......

Sups- I have to take a quick trip to the sun so I can be fully charged. The gloves are coming off, Darkseid's going to regret taking Diana.

010-4.jpg

Martian Manhunter- I must make a change before we leave also.

011-3.jpg

SuperGirl- Nice battlesuit MM.

012-4.jpg

Bats- Nice tan Clark.

Sups- It'll go in, in a couple of minutes, now let's go kick Darkseids a**........

013-4.jpg

Darkseid- Now that the fetus is growing stronger with each passing hour. I need to evaluate the leagues strengths and weaknesses. They're fools, I shall crush them all.

014-4.jpg

Kalibak- Father our armies are now ready to crush those fools if they try to take Wonder Woman from you.

015-2.jpg

Kalibak- What is growing inside of the pod Father?

016-2.jpg

Darkseid- Your replacement,...the one son I'll be able to be sure to carry on my work once I'm gone if that ever comes to pass.

Kalibak- But,...but,...father?....

017-2.jpg

Kalibak- I do all you command Father, I'm always by your side Father. I make sure all follow your will Father.

Darkseid- But,...time and time again you fail me Kalibak!

018-3.jpg

Darkseid- That's unacceptable!

Kalibak- But,...Father,...

019-2.jpg

Darkseid- This is why I must resort to doing this, you're weak Kalibak!

Kalibak- Aaaahhhh!...

020-2.jpg

Darkseid- Go prepare the Parademons for battle and I may let you live to see another day.

Kalibak- Yesss,....fa,..father....

021-5.jpg

Whoa! Now that's downright COOL!

Love the diorama!

Talon

LOD

Thanks.

Hey Pooda Chemo looks nice, I can't wait to get mine.

I hear there's two versions of Chemo, one with bubbles and one without.

Or is that just a rumor?

Talon

LOD

They all have "bubbles", but some have an extra part inside that adds more "bubbles"

like mine!

WC* looks like the place. lets hope johnny p's a** is in there!

BC* wait!..

001-41.jpg

BC*...this all seems too easy! no gaurds, no women,...thats not our boy's M.O.

WC* you got a point...

002-39.jpg

003-39.jpg

(gunfire)

004-38.jpg

BC* up top!

005-37.jpg