DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

(Starts on page 34)

-----Now we shall see what's been happenning to WonderWoman since her abduction by Darkseid------

Darkseid- Ahhh,.. WonderWoman, you're probably wondering why I have brought you to Apokolips? It's simple really,...I need an heir someone to continue bringing order to the universe after I'm gone.

001-2.jpg

WonderWoman- What about Kalibak? Why me? I'll never provide you with nothing but a hard time and a swift death Darkseid. You're mad!

Darkseid- Kalibak?! Bahh! He's too much of a simple minded brute to carry on my life's work. Hmmm,..Then there's Orion, He's been contaminated with HighFather's self rightousness and Justice for lesser beings. Last there's Grayven, he's as bad as Kalibak so I thought I would try again with an ultimate specimen. Who knew it would be an amazon from Earth?

003-2.jpg

WW-I'll never lay with you Darkseid to create some sort of abomination you repulse me despot.

Darkseid- Ahh,...that fire, that spirit you have that's what attracted me to you WW and of course your power. Perfect attributes to combine with my supreme characteristics. We will make a fine specimen indeed, hahahaaa...

007-2.jpg

**Beep**Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........***

Darkseid- Well, enough talk let's proceed, my parademons has nutralized your powers so you don't try to kill me while we're creating our ultimate offspring.

009-3.jpg

Darkseid- Parademons,...bathe her and bring her to my chambers at once.

WW-Uugh!...

010-2.jpg

SM: We need to find issac.

WW: Dont forget about gentlemen ghost. Plus that omac was in there.

SM: The omac is probably going to be the hardest.

DSCF0645-1.jpg

OMAC: There they are.

ISSAC: Great!!

OMAC: Remember issac? Only three shots.

DSCF0647-1.jpg

OMAC: i'll take care of the women.

DSCF0648-1.jpg

DSCF0651-1.jpg

WW: Ahhh!!!

SM: Hold tight wonderwomen!

DSCF0652-1.jpg

Wonderwoman- Hera give me strength! I'll never give in to you're will Darkseid!

Darkseid- AAAHH! Wha!?!

011-2.jpg

WW- I'll punch a hole through your head before I let you touch me you foul powermad demon!

Darkseid- You're stronger than I anticipated but I won't make that mistake twice! Parademons stun her!

NOW!

012-3.jpg

Darkseid- Yes,...Yes,...Wonderwoman, you'll yeild to my might as everyone else who has ever challenged me. Even your precious man of steel has yeilded to my power before. What chance do think you have against me woman?.....

WW- Ahh,....uuunnnnnhh.....

013-3.jpg

Darkseid- That stunner ray will wear off in a few minutes. If I can't have you in my bed Wonder Woman there's other ways to get the necessary DNA material I need from you. I'm not gonna leave myself vulnerable to your attacks while I plant my seed in you. Now I'm going to have to refer to alternate measures.It's a shame really................

014-3.jpg

Darkseid- By the time Granny Goodness and I are done with you, you're gonna wish you took me up on my first offer. Oh and if you think the League is going to come to your rescue, that's not going to happen. I've covered my tracks well and if they do figure out where you are it'll be too late... Muhahahahhhaaaaaaaaaa........

021-4.jpg

:o OMG! More later ya'll.........................

Toysniper, you are insuperable for dioramas and effects! cool for include more and more figures!

Nooooo!!! Superman!!! T_T

hahahahahahahaha you are killing #$#@% killer-naut!! hahahahahahahaha!

cool Fatality for WW! good job ironspiderman!

i am wait for the conclusion!

Toysniper, you are insuperable for dioramas and effects! cool for include more and more figures!

Thanks man, yeah I've got alot of figures to play with haha.

Iron, man you are a killing machine but you are getting better at putting a story together with all the bloodshed haha. I'm glad Isaac was finally able to kill Superman.

Pooda, where have you been man? Is Batman consuming all your free time right now? I just finished playing some more and I had to make myself stop. That game is soooooo awesome! @bats@

Thanks man, yeah I've got alot of figures to play with haha.

Iron, man you are a killing machine but you are getting better at putting a story together with all the bloodshed haha. I'm glad Isaac was finally able to kill Superman.

Pooda, where have you been man? Is Batman consuming all your free time right now? I just finished playing some more and I had to make myself stop. That game is soooooo awesome! @bats@

Thanks Laeternidadduraunmomento!! :D

And my stories suck. I just like making my toys kill each other. Hahaha

I thought these pics were cool

DSCF0675.jpg

DSCF0720.jpg

c.woman* idiot.

006-3.jpg

c.woman* whatcha got there, handsome?

batman* knowing the joker, the door's rigged.

007-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

batman* cough!...cough!...catwoman!...stay...cough!..away!

009-2.jpg

s.crow* HAHAHAHA!!!!...CAN YOU HEAR ME BATMAN?!....MY...INFLUENCE?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

010-3.jpg

batman* barbra?

012-4.jpg

batman* barbra!....behind you!

013-4.jpg

BLAM!!

016-5.jpg

batman* NOOO!!

014-4.jpg

s.crow* theres nothing you can do to save her...batman.....youve failed her the same way that youve failed gotham!

015-5.jpg

s.crow*rrrrraaaaaagggghhh!!!!!!!

018-4.jpg

robin* batman?!....catwoman?!

c.woman* you need to get your a** over here...now!

robin* i was going to tell you the samething!

019-5.jpg

c.woman* oh, crap. batman!...can you hear me in there?! for pete's sake....WAKE UP!!

011-5.jpg

(voices) wake up....wake up...

batman* this cant be real.... snap out of it, bruce.

017-4.jpg

c.woman* wake the hell up, already!

021-5.jpg

c.woman* batman...please...

022.jpg

batman* bane!

023-4.jpg

bane* you simple fool.... you have not learned that your toys will not work?

024-4.jpg

025-3.jpg

batman* youre the slow learner, bane.

bane* is that so? still have your kitty.....and i like kittys!

026.jpg

036-23.jpg

bane* you try and break my tube?...

037-22.jpg

bane*...not wise.

038-2.jpg

c.woman* where are we going?

robin* batman told me to get you outta here!

040-2.jpg

bane* now...i will...arrragh!!! wha...what did you do?!..

039-3.jpg

bane* ugh...

joker* now thats just cheating!....look up here at the screen, bat brain!

041-4.jpg

joker* dont look like he and the cat got too far. whats a bird doing with a cat anyway?...you sure can pick'em! hahahahahaha!!! hey, harley...tell the bat what hes won!

harley* well.....we did give'em his cat back.

batman* ill find you, joker!

joker* im counting on it! hahahahaha!!

042-4.jpg

batman* catwoman...are you alright?

c.woman* they took the kid.

batman* get to your feet....i have to go and see a friend.

043-3.jpg

n.wing* so hes got the kid. bruce, this has to stop. you cant...

batman* are you going to help, or not?

n.wing* for the kid...yeah.

044-3.jpg

batman* good.

045-2.jpg

I like that one Pooda, aaahh lookin' at your pics made me want to get back to playing Batman. I think I have almost every Batman figure except that one in your pics and that one is pretty much the best articulated one. I just don't want to pay a C Note for one. :(

Arkham asylum inspired?

oh yeah!

I like that one Pooda, aaahh lookin' at your pics made me want to get back to playing Batman. I think I have almost every Batman figure except that one in your pics and that one is pretty much the best articulated one. I just don't want to pay a C Note for one. sad.gif

only paid 13 for mine.

timmy* excuse me...um...are you the guy for protection?

guy* beat it ya little b*stard.

timmy* but i have this.

001-31.jpg

guy* a C note!....somebody's been in mommy's purse..

002-29.jpg

guy* here, kid. this aint no toy! you pull it...you better use it! remember....shoot ta kill.

003-27.jpg

guy* AHHH!!..

NW* selling firearms to our city's youth?...that's just wrong.

004-26.jpg

guy* get offa me!

005-24.jpg

guy* UGH!

006-27.jpg

guy* ummmph...

NW* get out of here, kid.... dont let me catch you doing this again.

007-29.jpg

NW* alright, scumbag...Q&A. theres been a lot of movement on the street the last few days....whats going on?

008-27.jpg