DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

* This story starts on page 34*

*The JLU get's some unlikely help to locate Deadshot.

017-1.jpg

Steel- What are you doing here?

AZ-Deadshot has not even left this area, He is close.

Steel- Thanks for the tip, I need to get back to work.

019-1.jpg

Batman- I'm getting some molecular degredation readings over here.

Steel- I'm getting the same over here.

020-Copy.jpg

Superman-It's alot of building in this area he could be anywhere. When we find him the closer we'll be to finding WW.

021-2.jpg

Steel- I'm getting faint takeon readings overhere guys compounded with hardlight signatures.

023.jpg

Supes-What did you just say?

026-2.jpg

Steel- This new gear I designed will be able to analyze this data we're collecting and I'll be able to triangulate where this energy signature originated from.

Superman- I've seen energy readings like this before but I want to be sure before I say anything.

027-Copy.jpg

Deadshot- Bang, you're dead.

Plastic Man- Uh no, I'm Plastic.Guys guess who's here?

028.jpg

Plastic Man- Hey buddy let's talk.

029-2.jpg

Batman&Supes- Can't beleive he was stupid enough to show up here again.

Deadshot- Get off of me Gooman!

032.jpg

Plastic Man- You're coming back to the watchtower with us Buddy.

Deadshot- Oooh I'm so scared.

033.jpg

GL- Talk scum, who paid you and where's WW?

DS- You don't scare me and I don't know to both of your questions. I couldn't tell you even if I did know. Professional curtiousy ya know.

034-1.jpg

MM-If you won't answer our questions we have other ways of making you talk.

036-1.jpg

GL- Yeah like peeling your skull back with my ring to see what's inside!

037-1.jpg

Batman-No Give me five minutes with him and I'll get all the information we need.

DS- Try your best BATMAN. You guys play rough in ya little clubhouse huh?

038-1.jpg

Batman- Tell US WHERE WONDERWOMAN IS!

047.jpg

Batman- NOW!

DS cough, cough, that's how ya interragate someone,....cough. haha

MM- Batman,....wait.

048-1.jpg

MM- Let me try Batman, I know your way is more gratifying but my method maybe more effective.

039-1.jpg

Deadshot- Get away from me freak!

MM- Tell us where WonderWoman is........Tell us.......

040-1.jpg

Deadshot- I know that the........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group- Wha,....................AAAHHH!

041-1.jpg

more later....................

I believe that dinosaur is called an Anklosaurus, though it looks like it has too many "shell" spikes.

015-1.jpg

Yep that's what it's called but when I posted this I wasn't sure and was too lazy to go and get his tag with it's name on it out of my garage :D

Thought I'd give this a try. Feedback is appreciated.

3856354831_66771dddfd.jpg

Luthor: "Hah hah! At last, I'll finally triumph over this Kryptonian clod!"

Superman: "Uhnnn!"

3857147496_69b6d8f41e.jpg

(Batman taps Lex on the shoulder with his index fnger)

Luthor: "Ehh?"

3857148812_2d5ab9aaf0.jpg

Sock!

3857150304_668b90ca57.jpg

Luthor: "No! Not when I was so close to victory!"

Batman: "Sorry, Luthor. There'll be no more Kryptonite poisoning done by you today."

3856363179_9d2f36429e.jpg

Whiiip!

3857153486_5bda3a972a.jpg

Catwoman: "Is this what all the fuss is about?"

3856365757_44eefff57b.jpg

Luthor: "Wha? How...?"

Catwoman: "I see my reputation as the world's greatest burglar doesn't precede me."

Batman: "Selina, you shouldn't be getting involved in this."

3856367023_b6cc970d3a.jpg

Luthor: "Don't be a fool, girl! Give me the Kryptonite!"

I thought there was a seperate MOTUC action thread, but I couldn't find it so I posted them here. I guess MOTU could be considered DC characters since some of them have appeared in DC Comics.

3856559801_a863702dc6.jpg

Out in the swirling mists of the darklands, beyond Eternia, Tri-clops observes his adversary before he strikes.

3857332462_522f3cb3d6.jpg

His attack is swift and precise.

3856547349_1f33598c1b.jpg

Tri-clops collects what he came for; the mutant's horns.

3856555515_3264fbdc86.jpg

Tri-clops contacts Skeletor by mystical means. "Skeletor! I have obtained some of your precious tusks!"

3856552037_586befce6e.jpg

Skeletor's image appears before Tri-clops, as if from out of the darklands themselves.

3856577747_2d06d83cb6.jpg

"Excellent, Tri-clops. But to grind them down into enough finery to fill the goblet of Jontesh, the ancient texts require the tusks of twenty six mutants! Only then will we command his army of undead, bloodthirsty warriors! An army powerful enough to conquer Eternia! So contact me only when you have collected enough tusks to complete our task!

3857179246_db01d85c99.jpg

The image of Skeletor then fades into the mysterious void like fog of the darklands. Tri-clops takes a moment to ponder his aqquisitions. "Our task? That fool and his sorcery. He'll never gather enough of these horns to succeed in that damnable plan of his. Certainly not if he's relying on me alone. I have better things to do than to stalk this miserable backwater galaxy for stinking mutants. I only have enough supplies back at camp to last a few days." Tri-clops looks down towards the mutant. "He's lucky roast mutant tastes worse than Beast Man's favorite gruel to sop up with bread. I know where to strike the nerve blow to fell this beast without slaying it. He will live, but be shamed by his tribe. Perhaps if would have been better if I had slain the miserable creature."

"But I could get seven thousand credits for these horns alone. Forget Skeletor and his quest to raise some undead army that may amount to nothing. There are plenty of medicine men who would pay or trade in goods. And what do I care of conquering Eternia?"

3857353496_3c40de4f1b.jpg

Then, another figure arrives. "Ho, traveler. I see you have encountered one of the mutants that roam this realm. Those are vile creatures. Only the staunchest of warriors can defeat tham and tell the tale. I am coming from a cantina not far from here, on my way."

Pretty good wildman. :)

DSCF0499-2.jpg

LEX: Yess. I shall take all your engery firestorm. And kill the superman!

DSCF0501-3.jpg

SM: Stop right there lex!!

BM: You're com'in with us luthor!

DSCF0503-2.jpg

LEX: Oh I'm so glad you're hear superman, but really? You brought the bat. Oh Well.

DSCF0504-1.jpg

LEX: I can kill you both anyways ... and with out Kryptonite. I'm going to matter manipulate you guys straight to hell!!!

DSCF0505-1.jpg