BOOOOM!!!!!

073-7.jpg

timmy* cough...couch...are we dead?

scud* what do you think, genius?

074-8.jpg

scud* are you sure youre a genius?

timmy* hey, im just a kid.

075-8.jpg

scud* a kid thats becoming more trouble than youre worth!

timmy* i hear that all of the time on movies when people are about to get killed!...im sorry for messin up!...dont kill me!

078-5.jpg

scud* too late.

079-5.jpg

080-3.jpg

scud* lay off of the tv, kid...im just messing with you. you just helped me hit my mark!...i aint gonna kill ya! now get that dirt of of your chin.

timmy* hey, your hand's shaking!

081-4.jpg

scud* yello!

phone* is that a good mood that i detect?

scud* 2's down. ...i need something else.

phone* what about 1?

scud* im handling that! just get me someth..

phone* calm down! go to 155th and lanshire. contact's name is matt.

scud* i dont do public meets...you know th...

phone* 100,000 dollars.

scud* !...im in.

082-4.jpg

scud* well kid...duty calls. maybe ill see ya around some day...return that favor you did me. take care, kid.

083-4.jpg

scud* wait a....what the?

084-4.jpg

scud* why in the hell am i looking at a poster with a 250,000 dollar marker on dunwhich? youre supposed to be my agent! why didnt you..

phone* contractor hired the nomes.

scud* the nomes?! those 3ft f**cks couldnt kill time!.... i need that mark!

phone* as long as the nomes are alive....its their hit.

scud* hmmmm...as long as theyre alive, eh?..call ya back!

085-4.jpg

scud* today's a bad day to be a nome.

086-3.jpg

scud* looks like the place!

087-2.jpg

scud* hey, matt!...open up! we got an appointment!

088-2.jpg

just tell it to the world, a**hole!

scud* you talking to me?

nobody else here.

scud* who are you?

089-3.jpg

matt* im matt, dipsh*t!

091-4.jpg

scud* what can i do for you, matt dipsh*t?

matt* funny. you know hat you can do for me, and i dont care how you do it. the mark is a small boy by the name of timothy bracken. i sent a file disc upload to you contact.

scud* just got it.

090-4.jpg

scud* are you sure that this is the boy that...

matt* hey, if youre not up for the job...

092-3.jpg

scud* half up front.

093-3.jpg

Great pics guys. Well, I've been working on some new backgrounds and what not and I've been trying to get some stuff together so I could do this story idea I've had for awhile now so here it goes and I'll be combining and making up alot of different continuities so enjoy. :D Once I starting taking the necessary pics for the story I was like wow this is gonna take awhile. So I'll post alittle at a time kinda like episodes I guess. I hope it's entertaining.

the little creature in the background in some of the shots is a spy for his master to make sure things go as planed

" Legacy Crisis "

Creature- WonderWoman patrols this area often so get her attention and lead her to the location behind me. My master has sent your payment with me, so your failure is not an option.

Deadshot-I'm the best so that's why you came to me and I'll be glad to take out the Amazon.

Creature-No killing, my master wants her captured.

026-1.jpg

Deadshot- As much as you're paying me, I would kill my own mother... No wait I'm not that bad...hmm, yes I am. haha

027.jpg

Deadshot-I'll be hiding this for later so I can get to work, there's an object moving through the local air mass and coming this way.

029.jpg

Deadshot-I'll be back for you later, ahhh money, lots and lots of money. I need to set off an alarm to get her attention.

030.jpg

WW- Deadshot you're not going anywhere with that Prototype. You're getting sloppy setting of that alarm Deadshot.

DS-Maybe I was just hoping to have alittle alone time with you honey.

031.jpg

DS-Just like an Amazon to bring an ax to a gun fight.

WW-Come quietly and I won't tear your tongue from your mouth.

DS-Oooh, I like it rough, but not that rough.

034.jpg

DS- Damnit forgot how fast you were, I guess no forplay huh? I'm gonna have to take you down fast.

WW-You'll regret taking me lightly.

036.jpg

DS-My turn, Princess....

037.jpg

DS- Oh yeah baby take this, and that too, here's some more......

038.jpg

DS-Uh huh, you look like you can take two at the same time. Here you go baby.

WW- The only pleasure I'll get from you on this day is when I bring you in to the authorities. If you keep talking you may not live long enough to be taken in.

039.jpg

DS- Promises, promises, Princess......

040.jpg

WW- Just like a man to try to leave before you're done.

DS- Oh no, Princess, just taking the high ground. I always finish......

041.jpg

WW- I've had enough of this!

DS- I did say I liked it to rough, whooooa....

043.jpg

WW-Watchtower, I need transport for Deadshot he was up to no good and he was shooting off more than his guns so I had to be alittle rough with him.

DS- Uuuuuuhh.......

048.jpg

Mr.Terrific-WW it'll be a momment before we can transport you and your guest. There's something disrupting the transporter signals. I'll run a diagnostic and get back to you.

049.jpg

WW-Take your time, there's something else I need to check out before transport, WW out.

052-1.jpg

WW-What kind of creature was that?

DS- Just like I said WW, I always finish. This poison dart should slow you waaaaay down. Gotcha.

053-1.jpg

Booooom!

WW- AAAHHH, wha,......

056.jpg

WW-Some sort of energy net,.....can't get away in time,..... Watchtower!! I ,.....need,.....back ... up..

058.jpg

Mr.Terrific- What was that WW you're breaking up, repeat, you're breaking up!

060.jpg

WW- I can't,.....break,.....free.....

061.jpg

Mr.Terrific- WonderWoman! What's going on?!? I can't lock on to you or Deadshot! Come in, WONDERWOMAN!..

WW- Uuuuuuuhh.....

062.jpg

Toysniper- Everything fades to black and WonderWoman vanishes in thin air. Deadshot was paid an astronomical amount of money by a mystery person who wanted to kidnap WonderWoman. Who and for what purpose? Tune in later for more..... ;)

066-Copy-1.jpg