DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

Man, Toysniper and Pooda are making me do a few thing:

regret & anger: due to a few technicalities a couple of years ago, I missed getting Catwoman!!! Man she looked good in that strip.

Lust: I wish I had that Japanese/ Trigun character. He looks great. You need to have him battle the whole Titans team.

Confusion: Why won't you finish the battle with Supes and Doomsday, I would love to see how he would take on the rest of the League, including WW and Shazam.

by the way, the dios are great. Love the silver plating for the JLA rec-room. And TS, that MK vs DC was hot!!!!

Hey Pooda, love your latest strips, that Trigun figure's awesome. Heeeey BBJ, thanks I have more MK Vs. DC pics, I'm not gonna do much of a story though (lazy ^_^ ). MaximusD welcome to the action pic world. Pretty good.

Ok back to business,.....After Superman battles Rayden more disturbances occur and now enemies from both worlds join forces in an ultimate battle to see whose forces will rule this strange new world.

018-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

022.jpg

002.jpg

hey, look!...im michael bay! no story....ALL action! (i know its not dc, but these things just take up space and they need to hold their own weight. :D )

001-16.jpg

002-14.jpg

003-14.jpg

004-13.jpg

005-12.jpg

Pooda where were the explosions? lol :D

Here's another, Kano said something that Wonder Woman didn't like. haha @lol@

037.jpg

Pooda where were the explosions? lol :D

my gf wont let me play with fire.(lol) dude, those movie TF figs are hard as hell to pose, and even harder to photograph! you cant tell what the hell's going on(like in the 1st movie) the MK vs DC pics are nice! i didnt know that you had them all.

^_^ haha I don't like doing TF's pics either. It's almost like you need two of the same robot, stunt bot and then vehicle mode or whatever it may turn into. I think I've got most of the MK figures they made at six inch scale. I wish they would've made Jax, Sonja, Melinna, and SK.

Man did you see the Optimus prime that was for sale last week on ebay for over a thousand bucks? Some Japanese chick did a custom metalic paint job on it and TF fans were going gaga for it. The only reason I saw it was because over 16000 ppl looked at it and it was on the ebay home page. @optimus@

Dang now even Maximus Decimus is making me regret not getting a Castle Grayskull when could have gotten it for $15.00. ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Anyway, great pics. Love the cutaway wall and how I wish I bought more ninjas from MK when I had the chance.

The shots with Baraka & Sub-Zero against the battle damaged Infinite Crisis Batman are great!!

also LOL @ Pooda for doing Michael Bay styled TF action.

Sniper I love you're pics great stuff, those are some nice MK figures too they always have neat designs for those

^_^ haha I don't like doing TF's pics either. It's almost like you need two of the same robot, stunt bot and then vehicle mode or whatever it may turn into. I think I've got most of the MK figures they made at six inch scale. I wish they would've made Jax, Sonja, Melinna, and SK.

Man did you see the Optimus prime that was for sale last week on ebay for over a thousand bucks? Some Japanese chick did a custom metalic paint job on it and TF fans were going gaga for it. The only reason I saw it was because over 16000 ppl looked at it and it was on the ebay home page. @optimus@

that optimus was awesome! im not really into transformers that much, but all of the movie customs look real! she's a bada$$ customizer!

B) Thanks for the comments guys, I was thinking about some StreetFighter vs. Marvel vs. DC vs. Mk. Do you guys wanna see some of those.? ;)

B) Thanks for the comments guys, I was thinking about some StreetFighter vs. Marvel vs. DC vs. Mk. Do you guys wanna see some of those.? ;)

im on goofballs...ill watch anything!(lol) have you seen those shocker toys indy series figs? im one click away from ordering scud, and both shadowhawks.

Yes! I've been wanting to order some of those also. I don't have any $ to spare right now though. @grumpy@