DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

045-12.jpg

intercom* attention all justice league personel....

047-15.jpg

comlink* ...this is an omega...

048-13.jpg

comlink*... level alert!

049-12.jpg

comlink* i repeat!...this is...

050-11.jpg

Re: Post #681, "panel" two; Geez, Wonder Woman beat the crap out of that guy, didn't she lol

Great stuff. It's nice to see the DCSH Doomsday still get used. If you don't mind me asking, how far in advance do you plan the storyline?

i kinda make it up as i go along. i also use stuff that ive seen in the JLU cartoons, and of course comics. WW beating the crap out of kung lao is just me messing with toysniper about MK vs DC.

Re: Post #681, "panel" two; Geez, Wonder Woman beat the crap out of that guy, didn't she lol

Great stuff. It's nice to see the DCSH Doomsday still get used. If you don't mind me asking, how far in advance do you plan the storyline?

i kinda make it up as i go along. i also use stuff that ive seen in the JLU cartoons, and of course comics. WW beating the crap out of kung lao is just me messing with toysniper about MK vs DC.

^_^ LoL, good stuff man, good stuff. I did notice the pummeled KL in your strip haha. Hey when you turned your building so it looked like a quake, it gave me an idea. I think I'm gonna try to make a collapsable building. Hmmm,... make a perfectly good building then cut it up into sections so you can knock it to pieces then put it back together again. Sounds good huh, Pooda? I think I'll work on that for the next couple of days. @smash@

*FWOOOOSH*

BM- Wha? How did he catch me off guard?

Scorp- Get over here! You were the colors of my sworn enemy. I shall destroy you!

BM- Who are you?

001-1.jpg

BM- I have to get out of this snare and take him down quick. I think he's trying to kill me and I have no idea who he is.

004-1.jpg

BM- His grapple seems to come from thin air, must be magic. Good thing I equipped my suit with Nth metal fibers ro contend with this sort of enemy.

Scorp- I am Scorpion stranger, why have you summoned me to earth realm?

010.jpg

BM- Obviously he's not from around here, here being this universe. I'll have to use his little toy against him and analyze these disturbances I've monitored over the last week.

013.jpg

BM- His fighting style is like he's going for a deathblow with every move. He's strong too, very. I need to stun him and take him out before he kills me.

Scorp- You fight well for a human....

017.jpg

Scorp- Wha?......

018.jpg

BM- Mr.Teriffic I have two for pick-up, lock the transporter on my coordinates. Wha,......wait somethings hap,........

020.jpg

Mr.Teriffic- Negative on the transporter Batman, there's an ionic distortion in the atmospheric matrix that I can't compensate for. I'll send down a Javilin for you and your new friend.

BM- I hope it gets here before he wakes up, I don't know how long he's gonna be out.

021.jpg

More tomorrow,.......

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July! #US1#

004.jpg

hot damn!.... i didnt see this at all! so, i see that you have wave 8 as well. i wonder why we didnt get an uncle sam fig for the 4th on matty?

^_^ LoL, good stuff man, good stuff. I did notice the pummeled KL in your strip haha. Hey when you turned your building so it looked like a quake, it gave me an idea. I think I'm gonna try to make a collapsable building. Hmmm,... make a perfectly good building then cut it up into sections so you can knock it to pieces then put it back together again. Sounds good huh, Pooda? I think I'll work on that for the next couple of days. @smash@

that is a good idea. i tried it once...failed greatly. my problem is that i rush. i make most of my stuff in about 4 hours. 2 1/2 if i make my girl get down with me.

Yeah an uncle Sam would've been nice for the forth. I would like one that had his sleeves rolled up and a kickazz snarl on his face like he just finished fighting the civil war or somethin'. ^_^ Yeah, wave eight is pretty sweet and I haven't even opened them yet except for CS. I'm gonna work on that building this week and I'll post some pics of my results. @popcorn@

BM- I'm sure this is only the beginning but who's behind this?

Supes- Batman,.....

024.jpg

BM- Nice of you to make an appearance Clark. I'm detecting more disturbances.

Supes- Yeah, and they're messing with my powers also. I'm at about at half strength, I could barely fly here.

006-1.jpg

Supes- Here's another one Batman, it must be an incursion.

Rayden- It's you that are invading my world and I am Rayden God of Thunder and Lightning. While I still have the power to do so I'll put a stop to my world being destroyed by yours.

005-2.jpg

Supes- I've heard the 'I'm a God" speech before and they all end up being power hungry despots. You won't have that chance.

Ray- You underestimate me mortal....

Batman- Superman wait...

007.jpg

Supes- Wha,...teleporter. Maybe I need to regroup, he maybe more powerful than he looks and I'm not at full strength right now.

Ray- Foolish Mortal...

008.jpg

Ray- FEEL MY MIGHT!

009.jpg

Ray- Stand down now Mortal or I shall destroy you with the full might of The God of Thunder!

Supes- Well let's see how you like heat vision,.....what,...I can't even use my heat vision! Come on......

011.jpg

Supes- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ray- I am a force of nature, a GOD! While you're merely a man, now I'll collect Scorpion and be on my way. It would be wise of you to stay out of my way.

013-1.jpg

MORE LATER.......... @bats@

@loll@ LoL, I thought noone would notice. Man,....ya don't miss nothin'. :o

Ok, I fixed the pic,.... ;)