DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

hey!....i mean no disrespect, but forget those street fighters....we need to see that berserker fig kickin some Azz!

Sure Pooda, in the future diorama them dare its importance, was even preparing him a special one between Batman and Balrog when me think to become this chapter.

Little by little but giving each what it is deserved.

DSC00025.jpg

by the way, here this the epilogue of the first history that see, Deathpool VERSUS Deathstroke.

This is the original version

Slade: "And at the end of which it serves to have the correct fingers to haul of the trigger of a weapon when they do not serve to maintain to a sword eh?"

Deadpool:Help me... Bob...

DSC000065.jpg

And this is the variant

Slade:Ready for a deep excavation?

Deadpool: No Thanks, Doctor House already did not do a proctologic examination to me when he went to they reviewed that me by the grenade that I remain inlaid during last invasion.

DSC000074.jpg

Soon:

DSC000041.jpg

STREET FIGTHER IN GOTHAM

good luck with that Pooda! is good see if outside a Photomontage or something realised with shining material. you are with materials of architecture or plastic resin?

Me liked that removed if not to all the new Gods, at least to High Father and by all means to Metron, although glad me to see me since they make him to include the chair moebius, that think, to do it as BAF or to sell to Metron as exclusive target they did since it with Lobo?

good luck with that Pooda! is good see if outside a Photomontage or something realised with shining material. you are with materials of architecture or plastic resin?

Me liked that removed if not to all the new Gods, at least to High Father and by all means to Metron, although glad me to see me since they make him to include the chair moebius, that think, to do it as BAF or to sell to Metron as exclusive target they did since it with Lobo?

WTF!!!! I got jumped on for not usein great punctuion and capitals but no one is sayin shhhh about this squabbled mess COME ON!!!!!!

No offence but come on......

WTF!!!! I got jumped on for not usein great punctuion and capitals but no one is sayin shhhh about this squabbled mess COME ON!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! listen, i think that he doesnt speak english too well. now you!, youre from here. you dont get a break.(just kidding)

What?????? :wacko:

Sorry, mi no hablar calo English @razz@

Translations: www.altavista.com/babelfish

i REALLY need a DCSH Clark Kent. My Lex needs to be elected.

Uhhmmm… if you have the figure of Charles Xavier or one of the protagonists of the film ReserveoiDogs you was to use the body and to place the head to him of Luthor of DCSH.

Reservoir Dogs:

Reservoir-Dogs-L.jpg

Uhhmmm… if you have the figure of Charles Xavier or one of the protagonists of the film ReserveoiDogs you was to use the body and to place the head to him of Luthor of DCSH.

Reservoir Dogs:

Reservoir-Dogs-L.jpg

i did consider that, but i am awful with paint, and it seems that the skin tone on the DCSH Lex is pretty odd and only appears on that Clark Kent figure.

Reservoir Dogs:

Reservoir-Dogs-L.jpg

i did consider that, but i am awful with paint, and it seems that the skin tone on the DCSH Lex is pretty odd and only appears on that Clark Kent figure.

yeah...im glad i grabbed my kent from a guy for 8.00. now that the line's taking off, its impossible to get.

*EDIT* i wanted to add that if you have an extra two face, you could strip the white and the stripes off of him, and the body would be a black suit.

Reservoir Dogs:

Reservoir-Dogs-L.jpg

yeah...im glad i grabbed my kent from a guy for 8.00. now that the line's taking off, its impossible to get.

*EDIT* i wanted to add that if you have an extra two face, you could strip the white and the stripes off of him, and the body would be a black suit.

You have luck of being able to repeat the figure of Two Face of DCSH Pooda, in Mexico never we saw you complete series of this line, Two Face, Batgirl and Catwoman is as nonexistent here as you do not have idea.

Reservoir Dogs:

Reservoir-Dogs-L.jpg

You have luck of being able to repeat the figure of Two Face of DCSH Pooda, in Mexico never we saw you complete series of this line, Two Face, Batgirl and Catwoman is as nonexistent here as you do not have idea.

i dont have 2 two faces, i just know that under the white paint, the plastic is black.

azrael....you have azrael?.... im jealous. really i am! do you know what i could do with azrael?! when i get back to milwaukee, im gonna make a big fight on apokolips.(as soon as i find a way to make a quick apokolips) scratch that....ill wait for mr. miricle. hey Laeternidadduraunmomento, can you PM me with some pics of that berserker? i wanna see the articulation range, and scale, if possible.

In fact I also had luck in on sale obtaining to Azrael, in Mexico along with others of DCSH, but at that time I was interested in Lord Of The Rings and in Marvel Legends (and a little in Mc Farlane Toys) and those of little attractive DC me towards, in the end Azrael and Robin they obtain so little demand that finished less than end sale until $1.50, and even so I am not interested, passes long time being sorry that, coverall when they interested the DC again to me, but the figure now was exhausted and only obtain to prices very lifted to be able to pay for them, to this same I finish it figure acquiring only one week back, in one convention, to a reasonably good price, along with Black Manta (but nobody it can obtain to Aquaman) T_T, either adquire to Batgirl (Casandra Cain) nor to Catwoman, and itself hoping.

If what you wish is to see images of Gatsu of the manga The Berserk, by far taste, dame a little while to unload them.

batman beyond with a blood splattering uppercut!....

Picture3937.jpg

....and then a right cross makes another withdrawl from ironfist's blood bank!

Picture3938.jpg

OOOOOHHHH!!!! A STEPKICK TO THE FACE!!!...and this fight's OVER!!! ironfist's gonna feel that in the morning!

Picture3939.jpg

the winner!....BATMAN BEYOND!!!

Picture3940.jpg