DC FIGURES IN ACTION

pooda

1: Barbara Gordon never once encountered Harley Quinn as Batgirl. It's cool to see her do so. Though, I personally prefer Cassandra Cain.

2: I recognize that Scofield type pistol. McFarlane Vash.

Sweet.

also, where did you get Deathstroke's Sniper Rifle?, I'd love to get one!

I've got a Shotty, a few Uzis and some other assorted assault weapons, but a long range sniper rifle I do not.

i have two.they came with the face off punisher/jigsaw 2 pack. and yes! scofield is sweet. i have about 50 different guns that i use.

ok i've got some pictures on my computer and i want to take more but here is my big problem i don't know how to post them in the forums it keeps giving me some bs error its the right size it just makes no sense i'm sure someone else has run into this problem is there anyone who can help me so i can put these pics up. PLEASE HELP ME.

pooda helped me out with how so i'm paying it forward. what he told me was if you have potobucket or if you don't down load it then save your pics there then copy the I belive its the last line there will be 4 or at least there is on mine but anyway copy it then come here and paste it

pay it foward.... i hate the little boy in that movie.

ok i've got some pictures on my computer and i want to take more but here is my big problem i don't know how to post them in the forums it keeps giving me some bs error its the right size it just makes no sense i'm sure someone else has run into this problem is there anyone who can help me so i can put these pics up. PLEASE HELP ME.

pooda helped me out with how so i'm paying it forward. what he told me was if you have potobucket or if you don't down load it then save your pics there then copy the I belive its the last line there will be 4 or at least there is on mine but anyway copy it then come here and paste it

Yeah that's the easiest way to do it. Get yourself a photobucket account and copy and paste the IMG links into your post. Photobucket gives you 4 options for links you want to use the 4th and last link down shown at the bottom of every photo you have in your account.

Deathstroke: Oh Shut up!! imitation nonrecognized officially!

DSC00024.jpg

Deadpool:You think that you have the necessary thing to finish to me? I was the popular figure but of series 6 Bro!

DSC00025.jpg

Deathstroke:That was in the past loser! Now the DCUC we are those that we commanded in world of the action figures! We have better quality and design than your house sale now!

DSC00026.jpg

deadpool:in serious? then I have something your you do not have!

DSC000014.jpg

Slade:that? lack of solidity for still on? dust and joints corroids by the use?

DSC000044.jpg

Deadpool: No, hands correctly articulated to tighten the trigger

DSC000034.jpg

Slade:................. CRAP!... (Stupid Mattel and its policy of low production costs!)

DSC000073.jpg

Good job nightwing

How did you get the mask off of your night wing fig???

scraping and paint.

thats about it i used a mini dremel and some paint still trying to finish his head though i just did the rough cut but never completely got rid of the mask.