For Those Looking For DCUC 5 And Can't Find Any

MegaGearX

we should be asking them to sell these on their site. thats the only realistic solution.

what are you guys puting where it say general info on the form

this is what i posted

hi this is about your exclusive dc universe wal mart only wave 5. I'v called every walmart with in a 70 miles area from where i live and only one of them is carrying this line of action figures. but scalpers are buying up every case that comes in to that wal mart which is in greensboro NC. I have even tried to see if my local walmart can order me a case but they can't even order them. whats going on here how can i buy them if i can't even find them here are the upc's 2708466017... 2708466018... 2708466019 and there not even on the walmart web site i live in a small town and it seems like we are over looked please tell me whats going on here. the walmart company is missing out on alot of money not even selling this line of walmart exclusives.and many other people can't find them as well in other states whay the poor distrabution? How can i spend money for something your stores are supposed to carry but are not carrying?

Please tell me this is not copy and pasted from the real email you sent. If there is ever a time you should use proper punctuation, capitalization, grammar etc...it's when you write serious letters. Texting, chatting etc...is ok to not care but writing letters...yeah, this is why you went to school.

we should be asking them to sell these on their site. thats the only realistic solution.

what are you guys puting where it say general info on the form

this is what i posted

hi this is about your exclusive dc universe wal mart only wave 5. I'v called every walmart with in a 70 miles area from where i live and only one of them is carrying this line of action figures. but scalpers are buying up every case that comes in to that wal mart which is in greensboro NC. I have even tried to see if my local walmart can order me a case but they can't even order them. whats going on here how can i buy them if i can't even find them here are the upc's 2708466017... 2708466018... 2708466019 and there not even on the walmart web site i live in a small town and it seems like we are over looked please tell me whats going on here. the walmart company is missing out on alot of money not even selling this line of walmart exclusives.and many other people can't find them as well in other states whay the poor distrabution? How can i spend money for something your stores are supposed to carry but are not carrying?

Please tell me this is not copy and pasted from the real email you sent. If there is ever a time you should use proper punctuation, capitalization, grammar etc...it's when you write serious letters. Texting, chatting etc...is ok to not care but writing letters...yeah, this is why you went to school.

No it wasn't a copy and paste i just re typed it here as best i could remember it. I had already sent it by the time i got back on here.

but even if I did send it like that if there not goingto take us seriously why should we take them seriously. But anyway it was a retype for here and i was in a hurry.

The quality of the letter probably doesn't matter, anyway. I doubt they take anything seriously when it comes to feedback. The only thing that will get them to change are dollar signs -- if they're losing money on them, they'll take action. Otherwise, they probably won't bother.

I'm not saying don't write, because I think it's worth a shot. I just think these massive corporations don't care about what the peanut gallery has to say, despite the fact we're the reason they're all so rich and successful.

The quality of the letter probably doesn't matter, anyway. I doubt they take anything seriously when it comes to feedback. The only thing that will get them to change are dollar signs -- if they're losing money on them, they'll take action. Otherwise, they probably won't bother.

I'm not saying don't write, because I think it's worth a shot. I just think these massive corporations don't care about what the peanut gallery has to say, despite the fact we're the reason they're all so rich and successful.

They are loseing money by not even carrying these.

That's true, but every store that has them is selling their entire stock, so to them they're not losing anything.

Thats true too. Its like the rock and hard place or which came first chicken or egg. Theres no real clear answer. Scalpers scooping up all they can and those lucky enough to find them grabbing all they can. What about the reat of us.

Whos walmarts aren't carrying them. And seem to not have a thought about carrying them. There really only 2 answers ship out more to more places or we as collectors make a stand and stop buying them

WalMart is a database driven company.

Once the data is analyzed, they will ship product to their stores.

Actually a lot of companies that we are buying from are data driven.

Once their product reaches a certain stock level, it should automatically be placed on re-order. At this point it should get shipped to the store.

The problem is that we are asking for such a specific product from a company (Mattel) that has been having shipping issues.

I don't know if there are any Masters of the Universe Collectors on this site or not , but we went through similar issues.

What is so encouraging about this versus MOTU, is that the product is actually moving.

To me, that means that the line should keep showing up in stores because it is quickly moving off of the shelf.

I think that Mattel is as much to blame here.

to lure Wal-mart into carrying the line, they offered a Wal-mart only wave. This feeds the Scalpers, not the collectors.

as a result, they will be impossible to find (strange that Hasbro has no problem getting their exclusive waves into stores).

This problem can be addressed by offering the wave as a SHARED exclusive with MattyCollector.com.

Matty offers Con exclusives on their site, why can't we get a STORE exclusive too?

That's true, but every store that has them is selling their entire stock, so to them they're not losing anything.

Thats true too. Its like the rock and hard place or which came first chicken or egg. Theres no real clear answer. Scalpers scooping up all they can and those lucky enough to find them grabbing all they can. What about the reat of us.

Whos walmarts aren't carrying them. And seem to not have a thought about carrying them. There really only 2 answers ship out more to more places or we as collectors make a stand and stop buying them

Yeah, if they were smart, they would order plenty of these to meet the demand for them. And I think that's what you were getting at. They're selling what they have, but they could be selling two or three times as much because right now they're not meeting demand, which is through the roof.

it is currently after 10pm

I think I am going to head out to see if I can find anything.

btw, for those of you with a Meijer store in the area. Be checking the end caps. I have found a few DC Superheroes figs recently. Most of it was Bizarro but there has also been a Doomsday and a Supergirl.

it is currently after 10pm

I think I am going to head out to see if I can find anything.

btw, for those of you with a Meijer store in the area. Be checking the end caps. I have found a few DC Superheroes figs recently. Most of it was Bizarro but there has also been a Doomsday and a Supergirl.

WoW really? Didn't think they were still floting around. I don't have a merjer here in NC fact of matter I never herd of one till this site but thats kool if some are still out there.

I found the set at the walmart in philly on the roosevelt blvd. It's in the shopping center on Grant Ave to be exact. I only picked up the Riddler, but there was still a full set when I left

why didn't you pick up a set ? theres people on here who would buy them I'v been screaming for an eradicator myself

I found the set at the walmart in philly on the roosevelt blvd. It's in the shopping center on Grant Ave to be exact. I only picked up the Riddler, but there was still a full set when I left

why didn't you pick up a set ? theres people on here who would buy them I'v been screaming for an eradicator myself

I don't usually ship things out and stuff, I would but I didn't want to spend all of that in one shot

All I can find is a crapload of Riddlers. I have seen only 3 Wal-Marts in my area that carry this line. One Wal-Mart only has series 2 over and over again. The other two only have Riddlers there as in like 5 or 6 of them. Well one of them has one or none as of now. I did some early Christmas shopping that day hehe. I want that Erradicator so freakin bad. That was my favorite Superman during the Reign of Supermen fiasco. The Atom would be cool to have as well. I am a huge Superman fan and also want the Metallo build a figure. Maybe they will keep pumping these things out and the prices for them will drop. I just wish people would quit buying them for that ridiculous price on Ebay. If people would hold out for a bit, the prices would drop. We know that is never going to happen though. I am also in the Memphis,TN area. If you need to know which Wal-Marts or want me to keep an eye out for a Riddler, let me know in a PM.

All I can find is a crapload of Riddlers. I have seen only 3 Wal-Marts in my area that carry this line. One Wal-Mart only has series 2 over and over again. The other two only have Riddlers there as in like 5 or 6 of them. Well one of them has one or none as of now. I did some early Christmas shopping that day hehe. I want that Erradicator so freakin bad. That was my favorite Superman during the Reign of Supermen fiasco. The Atom would be cool to have as well. I am a huge Superman fan and also want the Metallo build a figure. Maybe they will keep pumping these things out and the prices for them will drop. I just wish people would quit buying them for that ridiculous price on Ebay. If people would hold out for a bit, the prices would drop. We know that is never going to happen though. I am also in the Memphis,TN area. If you need to know which Wal-Marts or want me to keep an eye out for a Riddler, let me know in a PM.

Wave 2 huh.. do they ever have any harley quinns? Im looking for a MOC harley quinn

Wave 2 huh.. do they ever have any harley quinns? Im looking for a MOC harley quinn

she's next on my wants list too along with wave 1 bats and penguin...I'm a big batman fan but I'm not sure if I want to get anymore of these figures. I only have 5 so far (nightwing, robin, riddler, solomon that PJ was awesome enough to send the parts I needed and Batman beyond) and on Nightwing and BB both of their left legs came off. I even tried the freezer trick with nightwing and riddler tonight and riddler was perfectly fine but nightwings leg snapped off the second I tried to move it

she's next on my wants list too along with wave 1 bats and penguin...I'm a big batman fan but I'm not sure if I want to get anymore of these figures. I only have 5 so far (nightwing, robin, riddler, solomon that PJ was awesome enough to send the parts I needed and Batman beyond) and on Nightwing and BB both of their left legs came off. I even tried the freezer trick with nightwing and riddler tonight and riddler was perfectly fine but nightwings leg snapped off the second I tried to move it

I have never tried the frezzer or hot water but i have tried cooking oil or wd40 which works also befor just trying to move the legs I riggel and jiggle it useing small circle type movement if that makes sence.

I have never tried the frezzer or hot water but i have tried cooking oil or wd40 which works also befor just trying to move the legs I riggel and jiggle it useing small circle type movement if that makes sence.

Yeah I hear where you're coming from. I actually just rearranged my dc figs and the superglue I put on nightwings leg didnt bond the inside of the leg with the inside of his crotch piece, only the joint that goes into that piece so I can move him and pose him fully again! *knocks on wood* There's a walmart near my school that has the penguin and I'm probably getting him...are there any QC issues I should look out for?

Yeah I hear where you're coming from. I actually just rearranged my dc figs and the superglue I put on nightwings leg didnt bond the inside of the leg with the inside of his crotch piece, only the joint that goes into that piece so I can move him and pose him fully again! *knocks on wood* There's a walmart near my school that has the penguin and I'm probably getting him...are there any QC issues I should look out for?

Honestly I'v never herd of any issues with the first wave as far as breaking or falling off or no movement. Just be on the look out for paint I know the red tornadoes had some real bad paint issues

Honestly I'v never herd of any issues with the first wave as far as breaking or falling off or no movement. Just be on the look out for paint I know the red tornadoes had some real bad paint issues

Your Nightwing's leg snapped off to?! Dude that happened after a friend picked him and stated to put him in a different pose. All he did was move the leg forward. Man these QC issues are a pain and a half.

Your Nightwing's leg snapped off to?! Dude that happened after a friend picked him and stated to put him in a different pose. All he did was move the leg forward. Man these QC issues are a pain and a half.

Yepp! Luckily though it broke in a spot where I could superglue the leg back together and now it moves just fine and isn't stuck in one position...my batman beyond though is a different story ;(