For Those Looking For DCUC 5 And Can't Find Any

MegaGearX

http://walmartstores.com/contactus/feedback.aspx

Fill this out. Blow up Wal-Mart's email about this toyline. Wal-Mart doesn't seem to think this line is as important as Hulk, Iron Man, Bakugan, Dragonball or even friggin' Wall-E!

Complain to your local Wal-Marts. If enough people complained about it, maybe YOUR local Wal-Mart will get DCUC Wave 5 in.

Here are the UPCs for three of them. I don't know about the item numbers. Maybe those who do have them can help us out?

we should be asking them to sell these on their site. thats the only realistic solution.

what are you guys puting where it say general info on the form

this is what i posted

hi this is about your exclusive dc universe wal mart only wave 5. I'v called every walmart with in a 70 miles area from where i live and only one of them is carrying this line of action figures. but scalpers are buying up every case that comes in to that wal mart which is in greensboro NC. I have even tried to see if my local walmart can order me a case but they can't even order them. whats going on here how can i buy them if i can't even find them here are the upc's 2708466017... 2708466018... 2708466019 and there not even on the walmart web site i live in a small town and it seems like we are over looked please tell me whats going on here. the walmart company is missing out on alot of money not even selling this line of walmart exclusives.and many other people can't find them as well in other states whay the poor distrabution? How can i spend money for something your stores are supposed to carry but are not carrying?

I'll support this. The real beef is that we as customers cannot take advantage of their deal with Mattel, making them the wholesaler for people who are selling them on eBay, hence destroying any good use the Mattel deal will have. Plus I don't think it's too much to ask if Walmart sells their exclusives through their website. The money still goes to them.

EDIT: Done and done! Even included the SKUs.

Done. I'm sure nothing will come of it.

I'm frustrated with Wal-Mart, but REALLY annoyed with Mattel. Why have a wave exlusive to one store when there is apparently no massive minimum order? It should be like GNR selling Chinese Democracy through Best Buy. Axl cut a deal that Best Buy would either sell 3 MM copies of it, or they'll buy them.

Why wouldn't Mattel arrange to have Walmart buy a minium of 5 or so cases per store, regardless of whether or not the store had an earlier wave?

If Mattel wanted to really re-launch this product by giving the largest Toy Retailer (sorry TRU, it ain't even close) an exclusive, why not insure they were stuffed to the rafters with them?

Stupid.

I just sent them a message. Thanks for the link. I doubt it will do any good, but I suggested that even if they don't put exclusives up for sale on the website, that they allow customers to at least search for them in stores like other items. I don't mind doing the driving if I know I will get what I want.

this is what i posted

hi this is about your exclusive dc universe wal mart only wave 5. I'v called every walmart with in a 70 miles area from where i live and only one of them is carrying this line of action figures. but scalpers are buying up every case that comes in to that wal mart which is in greensboro NC. I have even tried to see if my local walmart can order me a case but they can't even order them. whats going on here how can i buy them if i can't even find them here are the upc's 2708466017... 2708466018... 2708466019 and there not even on the walmart web site i live in a small town and it seems like we are over looked please tell me whats going on here. the walmart company is missing out on alot of money not even selling this line of walmart exclusives.and many other people can't find them as well in other states whay the poor distrabution? How can i spend money for something your stores are supposed to carry but are not carrying?

Oy!

After trying to read this, Mr. Walmart is saying,"What is this? One long run-on sentence? Where are the capitals? That's it! I'm hitting delete. Cancel the orders on this line. All we got are maniacs buying it!"

Somehow I think Walmart just might be slow in getting them out. So far I haven't seen space for them at either of the Walmarts I frequent and tonight I stuck around to closing and none of the stocking boxes were Mattel anything.

Ours gets lots of mattel boxes but there hot wheels and high school musical dolls and barbie and bullshhhhh that sits around for months and months..

I think I'm going to probably miss this wave. I just don't think it will show up in any significant amounts or at all this late in the year...

That's what people were saying about the Ares wave for Marvel Legends, and those got a pretty significant restock in the last couple weeks. All hope is not yet lost.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Wal-Mart exclusives as much as the next guy, but it seems like the prophecies of doom get extra-thick whenever these first start to trickle out and people have a hard time finding them.

You guys wont belive this but i got a call today from my local walmart after sending in my from. I talked to the head mgr and he pretty much said the same thing my co mgr said. That he tried to order some for his stor but he can't. And he also told me it comes down to mattel and there distrabution. They only send a certin amout to there warhouses if any at all. So its not your walmarts fault its mattels which many of us already knew.

I have to call him back this saterday but I think it was cool he even called. Still don't help me find any of these but at least something happend. I told him about our plite and how much money the stores are missing out on. He agreed. I was like theres alot of collecters around here and we are screaming for this stuff so he said he would do his best to track down what the deal is.

So not much hope but at least it is a little something

All I'm going to say is that I'm a life long D.C. Comic fan and I would have loved to get these figures to display next to my complete Super Powers collection. But I refuse to get worked up or cry about my inability to find these figures. I'll buy what I can find and spend my money on the other lines that I can find.

You guys wont belive this but i got a call today from my local walmart after sending in my from. I talked to the head mgr and he pretty much said the same thing my co mgr said. That he tried to order some for his stor but he can't. And he also told me it comes down to mattel and there distrabution. They only send a certin amout to there warhouses if any at all. So its not your walmarts fault its mattels which many of us already knew.

I have to call him back this saterday but I think it was cool he even called. Still don't help me find any of these but at least something happend. I told him about our plite and how much money the stores are missing out on. He agreed. I was like theres alot of collecters around here and we are screaming for this stuff so he said he would do his best to track down what the deal is.

That's quite interesting. At least the manager was cool. Still, is there a way we can contact Mattel about this?

That's quite interesting. At least the manager was cool. Still, is there a way we can contact Mattel about this?

He ( the mgr) didn't seem to hint that he could. He just said he would try to find out whats going on and why he couldn't order any.

I just sent mine in to Wal-Mart as well. Seriously frustrated with them. Never once saw any of the Mattel Disney/Pixar Cars exclusives (i.e. T.J.) there, nor any of the Mattel DCUC Classics (really want Riddler for the Legion-Doom, but also BL & Atom), and while they had 2 cases of the Wal-Mart Exclusives Legends (Ares wave), they had no Crossbones, Kangs or Vindicators...I have a pathetic looking Ares (missing upper & lower torso and a leg).

Never saw any of the Hasbro Target Red Hulk wave either (at Target, of course).

These exclusive waves just suck.

I have no problem with the idea of the exclusive waves, SO LONG AS THE MANUFACTURER insures a plentiful order commitment. I'll drive to Target, TRU, or Wal-Mart RIGHT NOW if I know they'll have what I'm looking for in stock.

When the manufacturers commit to creating an exclusive, the retailer should commit as well. The fans/buyers are the only ones who get hurt in this.

I have no problem with the idea of the exclusive waves, SO LONG AS THE MANUFACTURER insures a plentiful order commitment. I'll drive to Target, TRU, or Wal-Mart RIGHT NOW if I know they'll have what I'm looking for in stock.

When the manufacturers commit to creating an exclusive, the retailer should commit as well. The fans/buyers are the only ones who get hurt in this.

I agree the true die hard fans/collectors are the only one who pays the price. I did find one lone amazo tonight though i couldn't belive. Still no eradicator though