Possible future BAFs for DCUC?

Cthulhu5k

I was just looking at the 'leaked' Walmart list for possible future DCUC figures and was just curious: what other DC characters could and should be represented by a BAF? Unfortunately my DC knowledge is a tad limited, but does anybody have any ideas or wants?

Personally, I think Darkseid could be represented in such a fashion. Since he's a big dog. Doc Parasite might be another if they don't choose to carry over the mold from the previous incarnation of the line.

well mattel once said they would love to do darkseid and doomsday as baf. having already bought those figs years ago.. i agree both should be made into bafs. also i think at some point we may see a baf work itsway into 2 lines. if they decide this route i'd love to see the anti-monitor. because his figure should be huge. i collect all the figs anyways so i wouldn't see a problem with buying 2 lines to complete.

I'd be happy with both Darseid and Doomsday. But I'd also be happy if they just had a regular sized figure also, like they did with Metamorpho. It would be the perfect way to put out someone that wasn't really in high demand, other than by the collectors. And I've been out of comics for so long (as in not actively reading) that I really don't know too many other XL characters. I'm sure there's a large GL, like Kiliwog, that would fit the bill. Or Colossal Boy or Vladius from the Legion era, or ElastiGirl from Doom Patrol. But that's about all I remember off the top of my head.

How about something else, like the JLA and JSA round tables, or other related props that could be broken down and packed with a series of figs? That'd be cool for those looking for some kind of playset. Or secret identity BAFs, where you can assemble Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, and the like?

It's a bit pointless for me to get 2 whole series to complete baf Darkseid and Doomsday which I already have. Darkseid could be a baf or doesn't need to be. It depends on which artist interpretation you like. I would prefer if the baf would be a new sculpt instead of making the previous mold larger.

how about the anti-monitor or even granny goodness it always works better when they make big people cause the figure price doesn't go down when they make a small collect and connect figure. but they really should make darkseid and doomsday cause the dcsh figures are small compared to dcuc darkseid is shorter than despero its pretty weak. mattel should stick to making villans as c&c figures cause they should have 2-3 villans per wave i know there are more heroes out there but it would be nice if they did some more off the wall villans that have had a good run but aren't seen too much.

I like the villain idea Nightwing has. They are outnumbered currently by the heroes and their variants, and it seems out of what I've seen listed as wants so far, most are villans anyway. I'd be cool with Starro, too - that should be a no-brainer! I guess as long as they don't get too big (and raise the cost) any character will do.

My list:

- Anti-Monitor

- Starro

- Metron with his hover chair

- Atomic Skull

- Atrocitus

- Doomsday

- Gog (Third World survivor version)

- Imperiex

- The Key

- Major Bummer @smilepunch@

- Cyborg Superman (in Grandmaster outfit)

- Monsieur Mallah and the Brain (I think I saw them in a Teen Titans cartoon @loll@ )

- KGBeast

- Neron

- The Reaper

- Parallax

PharmV

I'm loving this thread. A Doom Patrol wave might be a really good idea. Especially if they can do Mullah and the Brain. The variants for the line alone stagger the mind.

EDIT: How about a Duo Damsel? I remember that the MLs were thinking about a 'henchmen' line. Why not do one with Duo Damsel and Triplicate Girl? Altogether that's five figures, easily packed in with the Wave figures. No connecting required, but you also get a few more figures for a good price?

If we get Darkseid or Doomsday as BAF's I don't want them super huge like Lobo or Despero, and even Solomon Grundy, each of these guys is just wayyyyyyyy out of scale with the rest. These figures should be larger than the versions released in the DCSH line, not not overly large. Again, improve on the scale from the originals but not overly large like the previous BAF's. I am hoping Kalibak isn't going to be ridiculously larger than the normal size figs

If we get Darkseid or Doomsday as BAF's I don't want them super huge like Lobo or Despero, and even Solomon Grundy, each of these guys is just wayyyyyyyy out of scale with the rest. These figures should be larger than the versions released in the DCSH line, not not overly large. Again, improve on the scale from the originals but not overly large like the previous BAF's. I am hoping Kalibak isn't going to be ridiculously larger than the normal size figs

I have to disagree doomsday is supposed to be biger than normal. He is friggin doomsday after all

The way I see it is, there are two possible BAF categories: BIG guys, and normal sized characters who may not sell well on their own. So with that, here are my ideas:

BIG guys:

1. Starro

2. Antimonitor

3. Man-Bat (since few people got the exclusive)

4. stretched out elongated man

5. massacre

Guys who may not sell well on their own

1. Jor-El (I have wanted a john byrne version for a long time)

2. Alfred

3. Fire

4. Ice

5. ganthet

6. One of the Blackhawks

7. Enemy Ace

8. Phantom Stranger

9. The Question

Props and Vehicles are one other possibility:

1. Kal-El's Rocket (With Baby Kal-El)

2. Life-Size Batterang

3. Bat Cycle

4. Justice League Meeting Table

5. Phantom Zone Projector

6. Bottle City of Candor

The way I see it is, there are two possible BAF categories: BIG guys, and normal sized characters who may not sell well on their own. So with that, here are my ideas:

BIG guys:

1. Starro

2. Antimonitor

5. massacre

2. Alfred

3. Fire

4. Ice

5. ganthet

6. One of the Blackhawks

7. Enemy Ace

8. Phantom Stranger

9. The Question

2. Life-Size Batterang

3. Bat Cycle

6. Bottle City of Candor

I'd like to see a jor-el and kara 2 pack with a baby kal-el

And the table would be great. they did one for the pocket heroes so why not do it for the big guys. I'd also maybe like to see an apachie cheif BAF or a maxx figure even though maxx isn't a dc hero I'd still love to see one

BIG guys:

1. Starro

2. Antimonitor

5. massacre

2. Alfred

3. Fire

4. Ice

5. ganthet

6. One of the Blackhawks

7. Enemy Ace

8. Phantom Stranger

9. The Question

2. Life-Size Batterang

3. Bat Cycle

6. Bottle City of Candor

I'd like to see a jor-el and kara 2 pack with a baby kal-el

And the table would be great. they did one for the pocket heroes so why not do it for the big guys. I'd also maybe like to see an apachie cheif BAF or a maxx figure even though maxx isn't a dc hero I'd still love to see one

You mean 'Lara', right? Like as in Superman's mom? That would be cool, especially considering she has gotten absolutely NO love since the dawn of action figures! If you really meant 'Kara', as in Super(Power)girl, then that would be something too, but Lara would be better. And if they could paint them in the reflective white like the movie, that would be even better!