Finally something to bring home

Lady Jaye

After pretty much weeks, I actually had a nice haul today!! I wasn't really looking for it, but it came. I was able to score Wonder Woman, Batman Beyond, and Cyborg at TRU!!! I already opened up WOnder Woman, she is a beautiful figure!!! The other 2 are nice, but will wait to see if I can find the variants at some KB!!!!

Also scored, albeit it belongs in the other forum, Guardian, Kang, and most importantly Crossbones!!!

With the holidays are you guys finding stuff now?? Target is still not the place to get DCUC!!!

After pretty much weeks, I actually had a nice haul today!! I wasn't really looking for it, but it came. I was able to score Wonder Woman, Batman Beyond, and Cyborg at TRU!!! I already opened up WOnder Woman, she is a beautiful figure!!! The other 2 are nice, but will wait to see if I can find the variants at some KB!!!!

Also scored, albeit it belongs in the other forum, Guardian, Kang, and most importantly Crossbones!!!

With the holidays are you guys finding stuff now?? Target is still not the place to get DCUC!!!

First off yes the wonder woman is awsome the best WW i'v ever seen I cant take my eyes off of it some times. secondly my wally world got 3 cases of the marvel legends but im not much into that anymore. Got my hands full with just trying to find DCUC wave 5

First off yes the wonder woman is awsome the best WW i'v ever seen I cant take my eyes off of it some times. secondly my wally world got 3 cases of the marvel legends but im not much into that anymore. Got my hands full with just trying to find DCUC wave 5

same here...i would not mind finding an ares wave kang though.

Yes it is like locusts:lol:

It all seems to have hit at once. My poor credit card is hurting. I've got a wave two set(Jason asst)on its way, got two sets of KB exclusive DCU figures, found a Star Trek retro Khan, the retro Uhura/Mugatu, the other day got one set of wave 5 DCU and an almost a second set(only missing The Atom) after a night of toy hunting. Also ran across a MM GOtham Thug that I needed at Wal Mart. Now I hear ST Amok Time 2 pack is coming and I'm sure it won't be long before DCU wave 6 starts showing up.

The only good thing is that I found most of the bulk of stuff thankfully before the start of the Xmas shopping season. The last thing I want to do is contend with loud overcrowded stores especially toy aisles. It is the only time of year where I live that I have to worry about missing out on stuff. It isn't so much collectors/scalpers coming out and swiping the figures but simply a case of people picking up something I want without really knowing what it is.

So with the MM waves 3 not coming out until the start of next year that will just leave me having to worry about the DCU TRU 2 packs, DCU wave 6. Then of course the easier stuff I have ordered online like the Star Trek TNG-5 etc and the MOTU He Man and Beastman figures.

same here...i would not mind finding an ares wave kang though.

Kang is out there. I keep seeing him, along Vision. Be brave.