DCUC WAVE 2.5

pooda

Check out what i missed out on buy mear seconds.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-UNIVERSE-WAVE-2-FIR...A1%7C240%3A1318

i feel like crying. it was so cheap!!!

That really wasn't a decent price. For that much you could have had two or three DCU figures.

I absolutely refuse to pay any more than a few dollars more than retail for any figure--rare or commonplace. I'll keep an eye out for one for you when they start showing up.

yeah....he should be pretty easy to find once the wave hits.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really wasn't a decent price. For that much you could have had two or three DCU figures.

I absolutely refuse to pay any more than a few dollars more than retail for any figure--rare or commonplace. I'll keep an eye out for one for you when they start showing up.

you guys sure about that?? i mean Jason is had as hell to find. but hay, if either one of you can swing it i'll be more than willing to strap on a big old bib and eat giant helping of crow.

you guys sure about that?? i mean Jason is had as hell to find. but hay, if either one of you can swing it i'll be more than willing to strap on a big old bib and eat giant helping of crow.

like i said, once the wave hits. from my understanding, hes going to replace ronnie this time. so....he should be easy to find.

I dont think these will be easy to find because the Firestorm appearing in the all star line will be Ronnie not Jason. Once these initial cases are done, thats it. Remember this is all back stock that was to come with the initial release of series 2.

Yeah I forgot about that. You are right that it might just be the other half and not a full production reissue.

Sorry guys, but i lost faith and went ahead a just won a Jason off ebay for $46.00 I've paid lots more for figs so im not too broken up about it and that one less fig off my anixiety list. And thanks to Pooda i'll be geting my first wave 5 fig any day now.

you know now that we'er all seeing what a #$#@# wave 5 is to get im glad as hell tha there are no veraints in this wave. I dont think my acid reflux could handle it @puke@

I ordered a case of wave 2 months ago, they just sent me this message the other day.

Our records show that there is still an open order in the system for a case of DC Universe Classics wave 2. I would like to confirm that you still want this item. Currently the only assortment being offered from Mattel is the 999H which contains the African American Firestorm, Jason. This item is due to ship from Mattel early in December. If you no longer want this item then please let me know so I can cancel the order at no penalty to you.

jiM

...i lost faith and went ahead a just won a Jason off ebay for $46.00

Wow... How about just doing without it?

Well if thats the case, any and all of us could "do with out" any of this stuff. We could do with out this forum, or any toy at all. Jason IMO looks way better than Ronnie any way. jason looks more like a grown man and not a teenager.

Well if thats the case, any and all of us could "do with out" any of this stuff. We could do with out this forum, or any toy at all. Jason IMO looks way better than Ronnie any way. jason looks more like a grown man and not a teenager.

i hope the last name of the person you bought the firestorm from isnt mason. if it is, you just got scammed! over at the fwoosh, alot of people have been getting scammed buying wave 4, wave 5, and some other dcuc stuff by matt mason and his other fake names.

i hope the last name of the person you bought the firestorm from isnt mason. if it is, you just got scammed! over at the fwoosh, alot of people have been getting scammed buying wave 4, wave 5, and some other dcuc stuff by matt mason and his other fake names.

My sellers name is William Campos. is that one of the fake names?

i only knw these so far

Matt Mason

Danielle Mason

Chris Mason

Josh Mason

Cathy Mason

Rionna Mason

John Sykes

Josh Whedon

Richard Hensley

Sam Burkheart

i only knw these so far

Matt Mason

Danielle Mason

Chris Mason

Josh Mason

Cathy Mason

Rionna Mason

John Sykes

Josh Whedon

Richard Hensley

Sam Burkheart

looks like i'll be holding my breath on this one. if it is a scam then it'll be my bank and the cops dude will have to deal with. i'll report the travsction as fake.

i only knw these so far

Matt Mason

Danielle Mason

Chris Mason

Josh Mason

Cathy Mason

Rionna Mason

John Sykes

Josh Whedon

Richard Hensley

Sam Burkheart

looks like i'll be holding my breath on this one. if it is a scam then it'll be my bank and the cops dude will have to deal with. i'll report the travsction as fake.

What is this campos's state and what is his id name?

i only knw these so far

Matt Mason

Danielle Mason

Chris Mason

Josh Mason

Cathy Mason

Rionna Mason

John Sykes

Josh Whedon

Richard Hensley

Sam Burkheart

wow that sucks. i traded with matt 3-4 times in the past, probably 04-05. he was a nice guy and gave me great trades for stuff he wanted. ashame he turned to the dark side.

Ok, paranoia is starting to set in, I really dont think Mason would be able to get away with anything on ebay.

You would be suprised what people can get away with on there. If he or she has many screen names what would it matter if one name was turned in

Ok, paranoia is starting to set in, I really dont think Mason would be able to get away with anything on ebay.

You would be suprised what people can get away with on there. If he or she has many screen names what would it matter if one name was turned in

I'm just saying, people have no reason to suspect its the same guy, things are starting to get a little out of hand.

Back on topic (sorta), if anyone could hook me up with a Jason Firestorm that they find, i'd be greatful....only way to get DCUC up here anymore is through my LCS, and they've still got remnants of their first DCUC2 case, its doubtful that they'll get any new cases.

I'm just saying, people have no reason to suspect its the same guy, things are starting to get a little out of hand.

Yes i agree it is out of hand. Its out of line to scam people period.we work hard fro what little money we get to spend and then something like this happens. And now i have to try and find another MOC lobo at a decent price some how so if any one out there has one please let me know

people can get away with anything on ebay they accept checks or money order. paypal is the only way to fly.