Picked up the Target Ultimate Battle Pack today

Ren

They didn't put the helmets on any of the figures, Cobra Commander looks prematurely bald, and the price tag is steep @ $62.99, but I snagged one anyways, they had a total of 4 in stock.

You thought that was a steep price tag? Then consider yourself lucky!

Target Raises Pricing On Ultimate Battle Packs

November 24, 2008 | 1:38 PM EST | Jayson

Watch those wallets! Target has apparently taken aim at the already inflated pricing of the 2 upcoming Ultimate Battle Packs and has raised them from $62.99 to a whopping $69.99. A local collector friend reported this morning that they increased the price at 2 of his area stores, so to confirm this I just ran to my local Target and much to my dismay the DPCI scanner revealed the $69.99 pricepoint.

This must have just happened overnight as the same store had the $62.99 cost yesterday.

So, if you managed to get yours early for the lower price congrats! Let's hope these to sets make their way to the clearance aisle sooner rather than later.

@cussing@

The problem with that is they will be released in limited quanities and some may very well get lucky and find them on clearence but who knows. When you look at what you get $62 is not really that bad. Because the way it looks all we are going to get is retooled vehicles. IMHO

It was a high price to pay but I am glad that i got one, the set is pretty cool. I hope that we can get the mobat in a single pack at some point because I am not buying another one of these sets just for the mobat.

They didn't put the helmets on any of the figures, Cobra Commander looks prematurely bald, and the price tag is steep @ $62.99, but I snagged one anyways, they had a total of 4 in stock.

You thought that was a steep price tag? Then consider yourself lucky!

Target Raises Pricing On Ultimate Battle Packs

November 24, 2008 | 1:38 PM EST | Jayson

Watch those wallets! Target has apparently taken aim at the already inflated pricing of the 2 upcoming Ultimate Battle Packs and has raised them from $62.99 to a whopping $69.99. A local collector friend reported this morning that they increased the price at 2 of his area stores, so to confirm this I just ran to my local Target and much to my dismay the DPCI scanner revealed the $69.99 pricepoint.

This must have just happened overnight as the same store had the $62.99 cost yesterday.

So, if you managed to get yours early for the lower price congrats! Let's hope these to sets make their way to the clearance aisle sooner rather than later.

@cussing@

Don't get to pset. BBTS has them for $114.00 @loll@