good haul today....

DennisW22

i found

-the stealth striker iron man(the absolute best iron man movie fig yet)

-the satellite armor iron man

-the torpedo armor iron man

-and the promethium(heroes reborn) armor

still hunting for the Capt. Amer. armor though...

i also noticed something about the newer iron man movie armors, hasbro fixed the hands, their bigger and the wrists are so flimsy, good job hasbro.

The new series hit here. I got the New Monger and passed on the rest. I didn't see the Subterranean one but I was tempted to get the 'Hot Zone' (read: War Machine in Iron Man red and gold) and the Inferno ones. I was tempted to get the Satellite one but ended up getting a movie Two-Face with a coinblade thingy instead. What can I say, I'm a big Two-Face fan. :)

These are sweet. I wasn't collecting them before, but I might pick up a few before all is said and done. :)

Guess I'll post my good haul in this thread too!! Got to pick up Crossbones, which by the way is a very, very cool figure!!! Got Kang and Guardian as well!!! Really like em!!! I might get the rest of the Ares wave, don't know!!

And on the DC end, finally found a Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Batman Beyond!!

Picked up the Classic Blue Iron Monger, Heavy Artillery Armor, Gold Mark 1, and Diving Armor yesterday at TRU.

Diving armor ironman?.. K got a pic of this anyplace along with the rest of em I can see ? :D I'm such a sucker for the scuba gear type figures for some reason :D