DCUC Adam Strange and Starfire release: Jan. 15

Dragon66

Cruised over to Mattycollector.com today and saw the release date of the Adam Strange and Starfire 2-pack is Jan 15th. (As is MOTUC Skeletor). They had shot of the 2-pack in package. Also the JLU Bat-villians 4-pack will be released on Feb. 15th. This is great news to finally know when to actually expect them.

this is anything but good news for me matty has really gotten under my skin with the constant delays of crap, and now adam strange and starfire won't be out until winter not fall like they have said for months. matty is a joke of a "store" they get exclusives but they either don't have a stock of it or it has been delayed i really hope mattel cuts their losses and just drops matty and releases there figures in waves no more of this exclusive crap.

this is anything but good news for me matty has really gotten under my skin with the constant delays of crap, and now adam strange and starfire won't be out until winter not fall like they have said for months. matty is a joke of a "store" they get exclusives but they either don't have a stock of it or it has been delayed i really hope mattel cuts their losses and just drops matty and releases there figures in waves no more of this exclusive crap.

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Their credibility has proven to be bunk so far.

I just wish I could find any DCUC period. I am starting to think that they aren't even real.

I just wish I could find any DCUC period. I am starting to think that they aren't even real.

Me too man..Like i said in the DCUC wave 5 post I'v called every wal mart within a 100 miles of me and only one is even carrying DCUC but they sell them just as fast as they come in

that sounds crazy. a month or two delay is just how some things happen...a few months aint gonna kill ya! whats not in stock? i know you dont mean the sdcc stuff that matty decided to sell online to get peeps caught up....they said once t was gone, that was it. they said lobo would probally be sold again with different packaging, but as far as everything else...it has been released yet. ANNND...matty exclusives seem to be working better than finding this stuff on your own, seeing the dcuc threads usually fill up with complaints about how no one can find these at retail.(hell....most people are still on wave 3)

that sounds crazy. a month or two delay is just how some things happen...a few months aint gonna kill ya! whats not in stock? i know you dont mean the sdcc stuff that matty decided to sell online to get peeps caught up....they said once t was gone, that was it. they said lobo would probally be sold again with different packaging, but as far as everything else...it has been released yet. ANNND...matty exclusives seem to be working better than finding this stuff on your own, seeing the dcuc threads usually fill up with complaints about how no one can find these at retail.(hell....most people are still on wave 3)

I completely agree, my experience with Mattycollector has been great. I knew they were going sell off the remaining SDCC stuff when the shop went up and received my LOBO and Giganta within the week. Sure beat trying to pay for plane tickets to San Diego and stand in line to get these and have to drag them back across the country. While I get it that most of the Hasbro SDCC exclusives you can still get through their shop, that doesn't exactly make it exclusive. I just feel that some people are looking to bash mattel because they have had some kinks with the launch of this line, but from what I can tell, they are starting to get these things worked out. At least we now know when tthese are going to be released. And in all honesty, I cannot wait.

In the news section of MattyCollector.com, they posted yesterday that the Toys R Us 2-packs should be in stores right now. All four are being released together. I haven't seen any yet, but I did notice a Green Lantern figure and a peg for DCUC singles at Toys R Us, so that's an improvement.

No, it used to be 20. That's not cool they raised it, but not unexpected as the Masters figs are WAAAAYYYY overpriced, and they are basically the same. Was there a pre-order option so people could have gotten the original price? Either way, I expect now that it will continue to go up as the date gets closer.

Probably realistic, but the initial magic was that there was no inflation of the price. You'd have gottent the two figs for what you'd have paid for them at the store, plus S&H. I would have been OK with that, but now it's like "what more are they going to do"?

Probably realistic, but the initial magic was that there was no inflation of the price. You'd have gottent the two figs for what you'd have paid for them at the store, plus S&H. I would have been OK with that, but now it's like "what more are they going to do"?

well...dcuc are 12.00 at walmart, and 11.00 at target. it kinda works out.

them upping the price five bucks seems alright to me because the figures have raised in price on the shelves. just makes sense to me. what doesn't make sense is giving starfire the same body as all the other girls. i remeber a thread awhile back where a few members tried to defend mattel by saying the first pics were just protypes and they were "sure" starfire's body was going to be unique.. wonder how they feel about it now? either way i've put up with all this crap since dcsh so i'm used to it.

i don't think you'll have to worry about it selling out before you can get a chance to order it.. i think they are making alot of these two packs and this is the only way to get ahold of one.. now i wouldn't sit on it too long but as long as you order within the first few days you should be fine.