DCUC wave 6 packaged pics

dcuniverse

i so gonna try to get those 2 supermans. i loved him when he had longer hair. he looked bad ass. if only they would consider to make conduit as a figure. he was so cool. sad that they havent done much of him in the comics. he had potential to be another villain in supermans rogue.

I hope I can come across both supermen

This is what im talking about. This is a wave i can get excited about both sups and hawkman WOW! and shazam nice very nice. the onlything I would change is the red and blue sups in package id have one leg bent to give the full flying look. Even killer moth looks crazy good and im not a big fan. I like the fact that its 4 heavy hitters and a few b or c list figs and not the other way around.

I must be a finicky Captain Marvel fan because I find this figure to be underwhelming compared to the recent DC Direct version. The lightning bolt logo is less than half-arsed. It's quarter-arsed. Quarsed.

I think this one looks pretty good, but which DC Direct version are you talking about?

i so gonna try to get those 2 supermans. i loved him when he had longer hair. he looked bad ass. if only they would consider to make conduit as a figure. he was so cool. sad that they havent done much of him in the comics. he had potential to be another villain in supermans rogue.

I would love to see Conduit. I'd think The Horseman wuld be into that too!

You guys see the big NOT FINAL sign across the figures, they will be improved.

What's to improve?

My guess is they'll just mold them all in colored plastic so they're dull like all the other figures.

I must be a finicky Captain Marvel fan because I find this figure to be underwhelming compared to the recent DC Direct version. The lightning bolt logo is less than half-arsed. It's quarter-arsed. Quarsed.

I think this one looks pretty good, but which DC Direct version are you talking about?

I really liked the recent "Shazam!" series figure. The one from the set with Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel.

I'm not saying I wont search for and purchase this figure. I'm psyched that the Mattel version will have the lapel. Said DCDirect version was wearing plain tights.

What I am saying is they chose the worst model ever to show off the packaged prototype. The model shown off at the Con looked perfect.

I really liked the recent "Shazam!" series figure. The one from the set with Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel.

I'm not saying I wont search for and purchase this figure. I'm psyched that the Mattel version will have the lapel. Said DCDirect version was wearing plain tights.

What I am saying is they chose the worst model ever to show off the packaged prototype. The model shown off at the Con looked perfect.

and it was a 12 inch proto. the 6 inch will never look exactly like the 6 inch

I can't really say that the mullet is classic, but the 4 Horsemen did need a do-over on Supes to bring him up from DCSH to DCUC standards! A little taller, and with better colors.

I really hope they re-release this Superman body with a short-haired head at some point. I too wasn't completely thrilled with the first Mattel Superman.