Batgirl/Azrael and Orion/Lightray 2 pk

degra

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else have issues with Abin Sur and Lightray's legs? My Abin Sur's left leg is permanently in a wide stance down where his calf and foot are connected. And my Lightray's right leg is 1/4 inch shorter than his right so I have to pose him slightly weird in order to get him to stand up.

somebody should go half on a batgirl/azrael pack.
I was wanting a third batgirl but not a third azrael.

Would you be interested in just the Azrael?

yup! i just need him. ive had batgirl for awhile now.

Did anyone else have issues with Abin Sur and Lightray's legs? My Abin Sur's left leg is permanently in a wide stance down where his calf and foot are connected. And my Lightray's right leg is 1/4 inch shorter than his right so I have to pose him slightly weird in order to get him to stand up.

my lightray's left foot is bent in an upside-down u position. i had to shave the bottom of the foot off, bend the foot, and glue it back.

My biggest grip is that Batgirl costume looks like its been stone washed in bleach. & the one that do have a good paint app have 2 left arms!

Can't win for loosing

yeah...i noticed that today. it looks like the have bad paint washes

lucky me! On one of the busiest days of the year I found a Batgirl/Azrael lying around in one of the aisles. Wohoo!

just wondering, I noticed that the paint on Batgirl is pretty crappy. do you guys have the same problem??? It looks like it was hand painted rush. You can see the grey brush strokes plus the Bat signal is pretty weak.

lucky me! On one of the busiest days of the year I found a Batgirl/Azrael lying around in one of the aisles. Wohoo!

just wondering, I noticed that the paint on Batgirl is pretty crappy. do you guys have the same problem??? It looks like it was hand painted rush. You can see the grey brush strokes plus the Bat signal is pretty weak.

yeah, that's what a lot of us have been saying. Mattle QC in this line & this wave has been the worst to date!

I've seen quite a few like that but the first Batgirl/Azrael two pack I picked up was actually fairly well painted with the symbol intact with solid coloring throughout and the grey wash streaks blend in rather well to the point where they are barely noticeable. So there are some out there just have to keep an eye out for them.

I've seen quite a few like that but the first Batgirl/Azrael two pack I picked up was actually fairly well painted with the symbol intact with solid coloring throughout and the grey wash streaks blend in rather well to the point where they are barely noticeable. So there are some out there just have to keep an eye out for them.

LOL!!! a QC made fig is now DCUC new version of a chase variant! We shouldn't have to "keep an eye out" for a QC made fig. THEY SHOULD ALL BE QC!

Or am I just being unreasonable expecting a well established billion dollar toy company to put out QC figs?

How dare you want something to look like it is supposed to lol...

I know right! I'm sick to death w/alot of these toy co.'s dang-o-ling figs at us & then making people feel like they should be gratful for being given crap! "Because in some parts of the world lil boys & girls don't even have crap to play with" PLEASE!! Mattel just make the friggin toys right.........jeez louise, is it realy that hard. McFarland's "Warcraft" figs always comes out looking great (to bad not many want it), but still they have TONS OF DETAIL & great paint apps.

I'm realy starting to think Mattel is running some kind of gov sponsered "lab rat" test on us. like let's see just how long the average joe will buy total crap. if Mattel is so damn interested in crap maby I should send them a pipping hot box of my crap LMAO!!!!

Found all the 2 packs tonight at the TRU in Myrtle Beach, SC.....only one of the Batgirl/Azrael...I picked that one up and the Orion/Lightray pack.....passed on teh lantern pack as I already have Hal.........I hav eever had a problem w/ any of my DCUC figs yet....only had a loose knee joint on Ares that honestly was no big deal.....The Orion and Light ray's left leg are a bit warped.....but not TOO bad.....the Batgirl's chest logo is almost GONE.....and the Azrael has a pretty loose almost spinny mid section joint ...WORST OF all his left bicep joint is spinning like crazy SOOOO loose....and about to fall off!!!!

and the Azrael has a pretty loose almost spinny mid section joint ...WORST OF all his left bicep joint is spinning like crazy SOOOO loose....and about to fall off!!!!

Hold on to that receipt. Something about Mattel's red and orange plastic mix is off now. I would not be surprised if it snaps off soon. In the last week and a half I have lost a 2-pack Orion and long-haired Aquaman to this problem.

and the Azrael has a pretty loose almost spinny mid section joint ...WORST OF all his left bicep joint is spinning like crazy SOOOO loose....and about to fall off!!!!

Hold on to that receipt. Something about Mattel's red and orange plastic mix is off now. I would not be surprised if it snaps off soon. In the last week and a half I have lost a 2-pack Orion and long-haired Aquaman to this problem.

my orion seems fine