Batgirl/Azrael and Orion/Lightray 2 pk

degra

Before I go searching for these I want to make sure those that asked me to pick them up understand that if I do find them all I want is the retail price, local sales tax, shipping costs(I'll ship it however you want--USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, priority, overnight etc, insured) and a little bit for the gas I'll be using.

Like I said earlier I already have the 4 sets and don't want to spend my money and end up stuck with extra sets that I have to return. It is just an unnecessary hassel. I called a nearby TRU and they have a case. They won't hold them so I hope they are there when I get there. So let me know.

Those that ask me first get priority on whatever set(s) they asked for in the event I only find a limited number. Also if I do get these today, I'm going out of town for about a week and probably won't be able to ship them until early next week(Dec 8) and I won't ask for any payment until I get back and have them packed. I think that covers everything.

So if you changed your mind or found them please let me know.

I need them all, so feel free to get the case. Throw me a PM and we can make arrangements and the like.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I go searching for these I want to make sure those that asked me to pick them up understand that if I do find them all I want is the retail price, local sales tax, shipping costs(I'll ship it however you want--USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, priority, overnight etc, insured) and a little bit for the gas I'll be using.

Like I said earlier I already have the 4 sets and don't want to spend my money and end up stuck with extra sets that I have to return. It is just an unnecessary hassel. I called a nearby TRU and they have a case. They won't hold them so I hope they are there when I get there. So let me know.

Those that ask me first get priority on whatever set(s) they asked for in the event I only find a limited number. Also if I do get these today, I'm going out of town for about a week and probably won't be able to ship them until early next week(Dec 8) and I won't ask for any payment until I get back and have them packed. I think that covers everything.

So if you changed your mind or found them please let me know.

if you can find the Batgirl/Azrael 2 pack, i will buy it from you, no questions asked. PM me when you get them and I will send the money to you ASAP.

Can someone explain to me how I spent all day yesterday trying to order the Orion/Lightray 2 pack from TRU.com and I couldn't. Then in the wee hours between 2AM and 10AM The site said that they were "out of stock". I don't understand TRU.com. I can't find these stupid EXCLUSIVES!! Now if you go on their site, I am getting the same message from Lantern and Bin Sur, so when I finally depart into dream land the site will properly update and either people will buy them all up or they already did and the site will update properly. Either way Mattel is a flippin loser toy company who makes the dumbest descisions possible

Offer stupid store exclusives that most can't get - K&B, TRU, WALMART

Increase the wave amount to 7 figures not including chases - way to rape the fans?

Also now online stores offer chases separate at a higher fee

Too many manufacturing errors to mention

And hey, people still can't find your &*%^$#@ merchandise at retail

Mattel is a loser company with loser management who are doing the stupidest things with this line. I hate you Mattel!

I spoke with someone at Toys R Us on Saturday in the Atlanta area and he said in the system there were 4000 cases in the warehouse. He said these items aren't out yet. He did not give me a release date but said it would take about a week for all of them to filter to the distribution centers and then another week for them to hit the stores. That may be why we can't find them at the stores or order them online yet.

Now they have them online, after all the running around I did. Geez.

At least TRU has the decency to put them online. Walmart, take a lesson!

They need to remove them from the website. Orion/Lightray are sold out and you can't order the Green Lantern set. Either way these end of year exclusives are proving to be a horrible thing. The only one where I see figures readily stocked it K&B. Mattel screwed us and so has Walmart and TRU. TRU has a horrible website in which one search yields various results, also called 4 local TRU's and NO 2 packs coming anytime soon....thanks Mattel and thanks TRU

I hate exclusives, I simply hate them!

I just want to order the Batgirl/Azrael two pack, thats all. When the first put up the DC figures, I had an Artemis and Wonder Woman ready to buy but got distracted with my job and when I got a chance to get back to it they weren't available anymore. I've been checking daily since and no sign at all. I just think it is silly that we can't find these in the store and have to order them online. Hopefully, the two-packs should be easier to find in the near future.

They need to remove them from the website. Orion/Lightray are sold out and you can't order the Green Lantern set. Either way these end of year exclusives are proving to be a horrible thing. The only one where I see figures readily stocked it K&B. Mattel screwed us and so has Walmart and TRU. TRU has a horrible website in which one search yields various results, also called 4 local TRU's and NO 2 packs coming anytime soon....thanks Mattel and thanks TRU

I'd rather if they kept them on the website and just sold them that way. Trying to happen upon a store to get them is just a pain in the ass this time of year. Not to mention that in Firefox when you reload the page, the item status goes from 'in stock' to 'out of stock' just as fast. That's one hell of a weird glitch.

I'd rather if they kept them on the website and just sold them that way. Trying to happen upon a store to get them is just a pain in the ass this time of year. Not to mention that in Firefox when you reload the page, the item status goes from 'in stock' to 'out of stock' just as fast. That's one hell of a weird glitch.

I have the same problem with going from 'in stock' to 'out of stock' and I am running IE. Frustrating, very frustrating.

I checked the site with a friend of mine who hasn't been to TRU.com before and he notes that, using Firefox, that the 'in stock' glitch does not happen. No idea, but I'm guessing the website is messed up and the figures are not yet in stock. Which is weird, but that's TRU for you.

Can someone explain to me how I spent all day yesterday trying to order the Orion/Lightray 2 pack from TRU.com and I couldn't. Then in the wee hours between 2AM and 10AM The site said that they were "out of stock". I don't understand TRU.com. I can't find these stupid EXCLUSIVES!! Now if you go on their site, I am getting the same message from Lantern and Bin Sur, so when I finally depart into dream land the site will properly update and either people will buy them all up or they already did and the site will update properly. Either way Mattel is a flippin loser toy company who makes the dumbest descisions possible

Increase the wave amount to 7 figures not including chases - way to rape the fans?

Mattel is a loser company with loser management who are doing the stupidest things with this line. I hate you Mattel!

here is the problem with mattel they don't care about dc collectors or he-man collectors they just use us as another source or income for the company the problem is mattel mainly pushes barbie so don't count on mattel taking care of you unless you want to start buying barbie dolls.

here is the problem with mattel they don't care about dc collectors or he-man collectors they just use us as another source or income for the company the problem is mattel mainly pushes barbie so don't count on mattel taking care of you unless you want to start buying barbie dolls.

So we can expect DC Hero Barbie now? NOOOOOOO!!!

So we can expect DC Hero Barbie now? NOOOOOOO!!!

Too late...

41l-au+IR-L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Tell them you want to buy this also. Maybe they will take it more seriously...

I won't be entirely happy until they replicate in Barbie what they did for Alfred E. Neuman, ala the Just-Us League. We still need a Green Arrow, Robin, Batman, Aquaman, Forbush Man, and the incredibly disturbing Black Canary versions. ;)

Already working of custom Barbie's of those! :D

I won't be entirely happy until they replicate in Barbie what they did for Alfred E. Neuman, ala the Just-Us League. We still need a Green Arrow, Robin, Batman, Aquaman, Forbush Man, and the incredibly disturbing Black Canary versions. ;)

Already working of custom Barbie's of those! :D

How about a Starfire Skipper and a Cyborg Ken? ;)

you said it man, they just don't care. could you imagine the outrage if Barbie was produced with as many general errors or lack of availability. Its as if we generate enough income to make their portfolio look vast. Actually I feel sorry for the guys working at Mattel who are really trying to support the line, can you imagine how they must feel? Mattel needs to offer their exclusives on Mattycollector rather than in stores, making them in store only account for mass abuse---check ebay, almost every 2 pack was going for over 30.00 bucks and the Walmart wave is going for over 100.00 for 50.00 worth of figures.

I bought these at a Toys R Us in Southern Illinois on Tuesday.

Would that be the TRU in Marion, Illinois?

I picked up the Batgirl/Azrael 2-pack, today, in Western Kentucky. That would be Paducah, KY.

well the azreal fig is cool but i got him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when he first came out....lightray is cool as well but i got the dcd version so no sweat if i cant find him....i never found the cyborg superman but again i got the dcd version of him even more waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when....abin sur just came out in dcd so i might have to stick with him if these guys are this hard to find.....

I picked up the Batgirl/Azrael and the Cyborg Superman/Mongul today in South Houston, Pasadena, TX. They had all four sets, but I only wanted the two. And to think I was going to buy a Batgirl/Azrael 2 pack off of E-Bay today...so glad I stopped by TRU this morning