Encore Wishes

Forcehunter

Takara was brilliant in redoing several of the re-issues as part of the Encore line. It gae several collectors and fans a second chance to get re-issues without having to resort to inflated prices. Since the line seems to be continuing, what figures would you like a second chance at that has not already made an appearance in the Encore series? I don't have very many but they are some that I have always wanted but waited either too long for orheld out hope of a domestic release (back when I was ignorant of TRU no longer carrying re-issues)

Six Shot-This guy is a must have. Hasbro pretty much poo-pooed the chance of a classic version and the re-issue of him looked amazing, but not worth the 200+ he's currently going for

Insecticons-Who doesn't like evil robot bugs. I had planned to get the re-issues but never had the cash on hand to afford them

Perceptor-Just one of those I'd like to haves

Predaking-I only just now started to appreciate this character and how neat he is. I am now kicking my self for not getting him when I had the chance not really being aware of his awesomeness

Six Shot-This guy is a must have. Hasbro pretty much poo-pooed the chance of a classic version and the re-issue of him looked amazing, but not worth the 200+ he's currently going for

Insecticons-Who doesn't like evil robot bugs. I had planned to get the re-issues but never had the cash on hand to afford them

Perceptor-Just one of those I'd like to haves

Predaking-I only just now started to appreciate this character and how neat he is. I am now kicking my self for not getting him when I had the chance not really being aware of his awesomeness

Yeah, I'd take any of those for sure! I'd also be interested in an Encore Ultra Magnus, in part because I don't have a UM anymore, and also just to see what subtle change they'd give him.

Since they are redoing Sunstorm I wouldn't mind a gray Astrotrain release. I didn't get it the first time because I'm just not a major fan of the mold, but looking back I should have got the ehobby version and skipped the white one to pick up later. just didn't expect the price to go thru the roof over night. Other then that I pretty much have every reissue that I want, that has already been released. The G1 seekers that were released in very limited numbers like Trailbreaker wouldn't be bad to encore.

I rather they do some figures though that haven't been done like Wheeljack and Sunstreaker, but if we stick with molds that are known to exist

A ehobby Metrotitan, I like him because he looks so knockoffy

A ehobby Artfire even without the targetmaster

Blue Bluestreak

A ehobby release of trailbreaker and hoist in one of their other diaclone colors...I think Hoist was red and Trailbreaker blue

A Yellow tracks to match the binal tech version

I doubt I'd get it, but Trypticon's mold has to be around somewhere since it was used in one of the Beast Wars series

how about they just start releasing the G1 seeker jet in assorted colors and give each names. I mean they still have a yellow (Sunstorm is orange sorry), green and purple one to do at least.

Just go to ebay and find the stuff that is selling for a ton and if it can be done reissue it.