so much for not buying sw toys

synch

went and picked up two today...

comic based cade skywalkber & the evil chick & a scuba clone... how could I pass those up... @loll@ is this one of the first comic based figures as well that we have gotten ?.. or at least comic created ?... figured it was worth picking up just for that alone if anything because I read the comic :)

• Like 1

I think I'm going to just stick with what I like & Thin out my collection a bit :D This comic pack with cade though is really something else I like it quite a bit I almost brought the other one with moff tarkin in as well since those books got me into star wars again back in the day but I figure they will put him out in a single pack release sooner or later ...

• Like 1

Similar story here - I had started out only collecting DCD for the JLA members. Then I met ML and got into those. Then DST's Star Trek lines. Then 25th G I Joe. I had seen the SW figs and vehicles and told myself I could not get into those, but along came the BMF. That one toy blew it for me! You can't just have the Falcon - have to have figs to go with it! (Besides the packed in ones)

I'll buy the occasional Luke Skywalker-- if I 'fall off the wagon', so to speak. It's kind of like an itch, or buying a Hostess Fruit Pie ever once in a while and then discovering all over how disgusting they can be. :( Sometimes, though, the shear coolness of a figure will draw me in, even though I don't regularly consider myself a SW collector. Anytime I see a super-posable little Yoda on the pegs, I have to stop and try to remember my checking account balance!

have they made any other legacy comic pack or single carded figures?.. Or do they have any future plans to do so?.. I know they have the two guards from legacy comic #6 but is there any thing else?.. There are quite a few bad guys & good guys in that comic I would gladly buy :)

• Like 1

The only thing currently announced of which I am aware is the Entertainment Earth Exclusive Joker Squadron set. It's the five named troops from Joker Squadron (at the start of the story) and Darth Maleval. The Stormtroopers all have removable helmets, naturally.

a lot of crap was not advertised, just like walmart selling the PS3 giving a 100 dollar GC.

The BMF sale is at stores only. I was there this afternoon. Tempting, but I think it can go down for less.

mine comes with two, one on and one off I duno if the one off has a part in there you can stick on or what ... he also comes with a shotgun of sorts! darth talon comes with a light saber as well. I'm quite impressed with this two pack I think I'm going to buy the other legacy one as well if just to help support the comic series figures :) I want more legacy! I'm hoping they release cade in a single pack as well and put one out with better paint apps the face and hair color and armor color just seem off to me ... far too light

Initial runs of the Cade/Talon pack had no lightsaber for Cade. The running change is not only an active lightsaber, but an inactive handle. Anyone with a spare green blade can effectively give him two lightsabers. Therefore, everyone who gets the running change has one to donate to anyone who opened their lightsaber-less Cade.

That's where I am. If anyone opened their Cade/Talon pack and wants his lightsaber, I'm prepared to donate one just because I hate having him holding two...

I agree that the BMF will drop more. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it goes below $100.

I think they can be. If it hits 97 perhaps would be tempting. But still that's dropping serious cash for a toy.

• 2 weeks later...

I"m hating the two packs as they normally come with at least one figure I don't want ... Does anyone know if they will put them out singly ?.. in Cades case the bad guy is cool though so I don't care :D I want the white vader but not the fugly leia that comes with him .... not worth me paying the price for two figures when I only want one :S Same goes for the one with the blue alien guy whats his name from the novel series that helped revamp starwars a bit :)