DCUC WAVE 2 RE-RELEASE

I thought I read a while back that wave 2 was going to be re-released around this time of year and I was wondering if anyone out there has any sightings. I'm still looking high and low for my Harley Quinn and Aquaman, but they are still as non-existant as ever. Anyone seen the so called re-release of wave 2?

I recall from a previous Mattel FAQ that Toyguru said the wave 2 DCU re-release would be out in mid-November. So we should hopefully have some sightings by the end of the month.

this is just speculating, but i hope this is how i think it is. at toysrus i've been keeping up with the pending shipments to the warehouse in my area. we were pending about 1000 or so figures. then a week later it got bumped up to 1700. I'm thinking the first batch is wave 4, since in Cali, toysrus have been sightings of wave 4. the rest hopefully are the new shipments of wave 2, I can only hope. I still need a classic aquaman, and would definently grab a jason firestorm. I'm going to have to keep an eye on and figures coming to the store from the warehouse.

this is just speculating, but i hope this is how i think it is. at toysrus i've been keeping up with the pending shipments to the warehouse in my area. we were pending about 1000 or so figures. then a week later it got bumped up to 1700. I'm thinking the first batch is wave 4, since in Cali, toysrus have been sightings of wave 4. the rest hopefully are the new shipments of wave 2, I can only hope. I still need a classic aquaman, and would definently grab a jason firestorm. I'm going to have to keep an eye on and figures coming to the store from the warehouse.

Aren't these re-releases of wave two not suppose to have the paint problems the initial release did.

And since you work at TRU any update about the two packs of Batgirl/Azrael and Orion/Lightray