pooda

DCUC WAVE 5 in stores!

excuse the crappy pics! i have all of them, but left 2 f them in the car, and now my GF has gone to work. ill post pics when she comes home.

Picture2776.jpg

Picture2777.jpg

whered u get them?

whered u get them?

you can ask questions, but not answer PMs....

damn kinda harsh no? besides you didnt send me a pm here you sent it and marvelous and I usually check ther after im done here.

yup...wal-mart. metallo is the baf, you have to get them all.(im glad i have lots of throw around cash)

Picture2779.jpg

Picture2780.jpg

Picture2781.jpg

Picture2782.jpg

The Giant-Man Wave.

The Ares Wave.

Now an even harder to find Metallo Wave....

God, how I hate Wal-Mart exclusives!!!! What's the point if all the stores don't carry them?! At least all Targets and TRUs sell their exclusives. With Wack-Ass Wal-Mart, some stores have them while some stores will never have them.

Can you give me the UPCs? My local wal mart says they can't find out if they will carry these or if they can order them from the warehouse without them. Thanks

Can you give me the UPCs? My local wal mart says they can't find out if they will carry these or if they can order them from the warehouse without them. Thanks

ill get the other 2 when she comes home.

ill get the other 2 when she comes home.

Thanks

I can't believe the Atom didn't come with a mini-Atom pack-in.

Thanks pooda,founf 4 sets at Walmart.

4 sets!! Good lord, does that mean they are abundant? Thats a good sign.

Where in the USA are you DCUniverse?

so how is the riddler in person ?..

The Giant-Man Wave.

The Ares Wave.

Now an even harder to find Metallo Wave....

God, how I hate Wal-Mart exclusives!!!! What's the point if all the stores don't carry them?! At least all Targets and TRUs sell their exclusives. With Wack-Ass Wal-Mart, some stores have them while some stores will never have them.

just be glad you at least have a hope of picking them up in person :P @can@

people, can you please tell us where did you get these? where in US do you guys leave??? I just got my wave 4 earlier, and now Wave 5....damn, I'll be broke.

wal mart is where you get them but none so far here in my part of north carolina

Wait a minute...! Aren't you the guy who dropped 250 for the Eradicator on eBay?

Now you come across FOUR of them at Wal-Mart for what? Twelve bucks?

Hmmm... Shouldn't you be running a hose from your car's exhaust right about now?

people, can you please tell us where did you get these? where in US do you guys leave??? I just got my wave 4 earlier, and now Wave 5....damn, I'll be broke.

milwaukee.

Wait a minute...! Aren't you the guy who dropped 250 for the Eradicator on eBay?

Now you come across FOUR of them at Wal-Mart for what? Twelve bucks?

Hmmm... Shouldn't you be running a hose from your car's exhaust right about now?

lol

See, Obama gets elected and wave 5 gets released LMAO! But realy thats whats up pooda. I should bust your chops about distroying all that MOC goodness LOL. Kiddding. play with it and i'll be expecting totaly cool pics from you very soon. @smilepunch@

See, Obama gets elected and wave 5 gets released LMAO! But realy thats whats up pooda. I should bust your chops about distroying all that MOC goodness LOL. Kiddding. play with it and i'll be expecting totaly cool pics from you very soon. @smilepunch@

fa sho! i dont keep ANYTHING moc for long, hell...its no fun.