DCUC WAVE 5 in stores!

pooda

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of jack nickelson as joker. " Where does he get those wonderful toys " lol

Great shots pooda

THANX BROTHER! a guy posted this in another forum

Found in Springfield, OR, I picked up the whole case, and the box as well. It contains:

2x Riddler

1x everyone else

Unfortunately, my WalMart only got the one case; I scoured the pallets for more with no luck. This WalMart also already carried the line.

I checked my other two local WalMarts afterward, with no luck. Neither of those other stores carry the line.

1002438fu6.jpg

Two Riddlers will be what I'll need, so even though my Walmart doesn't carry DCUC and apparently may never carry DCUC, I like that case ratio.

I remember when Walmart got the Giant Man series of Marvel Legends. There were tons on the shelves, and it was exclusive to Walmart. I think that'd be nice to see with DCUC.

I went to the 1 24hr Wal-Mart in Philly and no luck. I went through their shipments and tons of hasbro stuff and no DCUC, not even a shelf. If I had the time I would check other Marts. Overall I hate exclusives, its a huge waste of time especially considering how many dudes collect. I want at least 2 of every figure, one set open and one set in package.

Pooda must work at a Wal-Mart to get these so early, or at least one of their distribution centers. There is someone currently selling them on Ebay as in hand but asking 40.00 bucks a figure. ridiculously

I went to the 1 24hr Wal-Mart in Philly and no luck. I went through their shipments and tons of hasbro stuff and no DCUC, not even a shelf. If I had the time I would check other Marts. Overall I hate exclusives, its a huge waste of time especially considering how many dudes collect. I want at least 2 of every figure, one set open and one set in package.

Pooda must work at a Wal-Mart to get these so early, or at least one of their distribution centers. There is someone currently selling them on Ebay as in hand but asking 40.00 bucks a figure. ridiculously

no....i dont work at walmart.

In the words of jack nickelson as joker. " Where does he get those wonderful toys " lol

Great shots pooda

Which Batman fig is that? is that Zipline...?

no. thats dcsh grey and black batman.

Picture895-1.jpg

Hot damn! I've gotta have these...I can't wait to find them. Metallo is beyond awesome, and my Batman rogues gallery is in dire need of a Riddler.

Great shots, Pooda! The one w/ Crossbones looks especially awesome. And your Amazo vs. the Justice League shots are great.

And hopefully this is the end of stupid store exclusive 6" figures for a little while...I can't handle anymore of this endless searching and constant battling with scalpers...

Pooda, your camera pics ROCK! I love that back alley set you have. You should start a thread of DC COOL PICS. I'm sure some of us would add to the thread sooner or later, but I guarantee nobody would complain if you were the only one posting. ;) You've got the set up and the figures, let'er rip!

bout 10 inches(give or take)

ok thanks. you tired of messin with it yet lol just kidding kinda lol.

i havent messed with it enough! hell... he still aint kick classic supes, red & blue, mullet supes, supergirl(kara) or supergirl(linda) a** yet!

For those that just found them, did your Walmarts already carry DCUC before this wave?

I'm in Florida, and my Walmart never carried DCUC and didn't have Wave 5 as of the other day.

Same here

I'm north of Tampa and we have no DCU in our Walmarts in this area

The promise from Mattel is that these would be stocked throughout the entire year. I like Wave 5 and I hope I can get multiple copies of each picture.

People are now selling complete sets on ebay for 199.00 bucks, that is crazy. I am on the Mattel needs to fix distribution on their products

The promise from Mattel is that these would be stocked throughout the entire year. I like Wave 5 and I hope I can get multiple copies of each picture.

People are now selling complete sets on ebay for 199.00 bucks, that is crazy. I am on the Mattel needs to fix distribution on their products

theyre just getting you ready for the all-stars.

I've called Wal Mart for the last week trying to see how they can have an exclusive and not make them readily available to most of their stores. It is one thing when it isn't an exclusive and you can at least try to procure it at another retailer but when it is either Wal Mart or ebay scalper prices--that is ludicrous. I can't believe that with five supercenters in my area that none carry them. I'm pretty much the only toy collector where I live and have been fortunate to get pretty much what I want without having to worry about scalpers or other collectors but when the store doesn't even get the item I'm screwed.

I mean I've found the old Playmates Tapestry Picard, the Marvel Legends exclusives etc but I can't find wave five.

I called the 1-800-Wal-mart number not finding any help from my local stores' toy managers. They are absolutely clueless confusing Marvel Legends or TDK with DC.

They won't let you speak directly with the Buyers so you have to communicate with them via the operator. They said the item is promotional and they don't know which stores would carry it. If anyone can pick me up one nicely painted set I'd pay you for them or if there is an item(s) you are looking for I'd see what I could do such as the Ares wave etc.

The UPC numbers for the asst are 02708466017