Predaking vs. Voltron

gojira77

I agree with the theory that since the lions and Voltron rely on pilots that have to basically "think before they react" instead of acting on instinct that Voltron would fall.. But only after a massive battle.

In other words Predaking can react immediately to situations, Voltron would take a couple seconds to react.

Gotta go with CB on this for the most part, making Pred the odds on favorite. BUT... Never count someone as powerful as Voltron out until the last lion has been deactivated and the last flesh creature destroyed! Something my Dad told be about boxing: even the worst Heavyweight can in theory knock out the best simply because it's never a good idea to have something over 200lbs hurtling at your face! That's why there are weight classes in boxing-- to give the smaller guys a chance and frankly to keep them alive! Never forget that, mecha or not, Voltron's still a heavyweight.

I've watched some of Lion Voltron and alot of G1. Also, read alot of the US and UK comics. My money would certainly be on Predaking. The predacons as solo bots were able to take down Megatron in the US comics and they did again in Prey.

Against a human controlled machine, the pilots have a weakness, reaction times compared to the sheer animal force that Predaking would have against Voltron

Number one your opinion even if it was Predaking was allright with me..I don't care its your own opinion

There is a reason for my posts that I will not reveal on an open thread

It may have been alright but I did not feel like having you push yours on me like you did with others.

Why is you feel you hve to react to almost all my posts?

I have my reasons That is all i'm going to say .Thats all i'm going to say because it would be on a need to know basis.Meaning pm me if you want to know

I shouldn't have to to tell you out in the open

Have I "pushed" my opinion on anybody else who said Predaking?

Say Predaking and see if I supposedly push my opinion on to you and you can do it too because I gave you fodder now to do it and if I say anything against it you can quote this post

Number one your opinion even if it was Predaking was allright with me..I don't care its your own opinion

There is a reason for my posts that I will not reveal on an open thread

It may have been alright but I did not feel like having you push yours on me like you did with others.

Why is you feel you hve to react to almost all my posts?

I have my reasons That is all i'm going to say .Thats all i'm going to say because it would be on a need to know basis.Meaning pm me if you want to know

I shouldn't have to to tell you out in the open

Have I "pushed" my opinion on anybody else who said Predaking?

Say Predaking and see if I supposedly push my opinion on to you and you can do it too because I gave you fodder now to do it and if I say anything against it you can quote this post

If only a fuzzy giant robot were built by the Robear Berbils from Thundercats and powered by the forces of Care-a-lot-- I'd send him to hug you two into submission. You guys both contribute great and insightful posts to this forum-- please be friends! :)

Wow.. he reacted to the same post twice.. lol

I don't react to all his posts like he "claims" I do. Only the ones where he does not respect others and tries to interject his opinions as being greater than theirs.

There are posts where normal conversations happen as well.

It is just that "poor me" syndrome that comes out when I question something.

Friends? No. That went out a long time ago.

I'm out.

There is no poor me

Again quit this your just going on about nothing

I'm tired of this

like you did in the old days of Seibertron like you and the the rest of GDPD said....

STFU

quit this or there will be a warning issued

gojira77....I can no longer be freinds with a very judgmental person