Predaking vs. Voltron

gojira77

Ok, here's the scenerio... Galvatron and the entire post-movie Decepticon army want a better place to hang than Char, so they decided to conquer that planet from Voltron, enslave the psuedo-medivel populace, and totally wipe out the cute little space mice. The Volton force goes all "Ride of the Valkyries" on the Sweeps and forms blazing sword on Trypticon, but the Predacons have stayed out of the fray until now, waiting for Razorclaw's signal.

So who would win in an epic battle of the mecha-beasts with EVERYTHING on the line? Please give good reasons for your choice! :)

I'd have to say Voltron. He got his butt kicked by the Robeaasts every episode until he could getout the blazing sword. Then one swing and the target is cut in half. Hell he did it twice in the same episode.

MAYBE if Predaking could keep him from forming the sword....

Whats the scale wise between the two ? ... I'd have to say predaking would win if just because it can take more pain than the puny humans also they can transform into robot mode and alt mode if they wanted too & have more fire power in all modes than voltron does voltron can also only transform into a robot combined so re my last points predaking has one up on it

Arus is the planets name

Definatly the 5 lion Voltron would win

I think the "GoLion" Voltron certainly could win, he's crazy powerful and his pilots are well skilled-- especially the space explorers (sorry, Princess). But because the pilots are not directly linked to the robots nervous system, they can't really consider the lions as an extension of themselves. I think they'd play it pretty conservative and take a lot of damage if they weren't properly motivated by something like the imminent destruction of planent Arus (thank you). I'm afraid that the Predacons' killer instinct might decide the battle. Even Autobots can be pretty ruthless if pushed hard enough, but for them it's more than just a battle between mere machines. It's life and death!

yup plus the transformers can fucntion with things like ripped limbs and such where as the voltron guys are pretty well screwed for any damage they take

I feel it's worth pointing out...

Predaking has no known weaknesses.

Long before the MTMTE Profile Books started using that for every TF who they didn't have a weakness handy for, that line was used to sum up the sheer level of awesome that is Predaking, pretty much proclaiming him to be all that is badass.

Voltron, on the other hand, was piloted by kids who couldn't defeat a space emperor who looked like a discarded Aquaman villain, despite the guy having only one plan that he used roughly ten thousand times.

I have no doubts that Predaking would take home five new lion-head trophies.

If he was so damn all powerful why didn't he take leadership from Galvatron

No known weakness....BWA HA HA HA

Blazing sword would cut through Predaking like a lightsaber to a living being

Some warriors would rather fight than lead.

Granted, such warriors are rare among the Decepticons...

I don't think Voltron would have the chance to form it, and even if he did, Predaking isn't stupid enough to just stand there and take it.

Some warriors would rather fight than lead.

Granted, such warriors are rare among the Decepticons...

I don't think Voltron would have the chance to form it, and even if he did, Predaking isn't stupid enough to just stand there and take it.

You forget, when Voltron forms the sword, time freezes. @firedevil@

You know now that I think about it, The Voltron Force wouldn't be able to form Voltron in time because it take them a while to do so. THe Predacons would form Predaking rather quickly and slice up one of the lions so they can't form Voltron.

If they went for the blue one-- Voltron would be toast, otherwise Predaking might want to reconsider and just fly off! Though, due to size-shifting, I think the Lions might actually be bigger than the Preds.

I was going to comment with my opinion about this but I don't want wheeljack's will implied on me and telling me who he wants me to I think will win.

Some people feel that Preda will win..

Please let them feel that and not completely smash their comments.

And no I am not trying to start, I just read the responses and it sort of irked me because I really wanted to reply to this.

I was going to comment with my opinion about this but I don't want wheeljack's will implied on me and telling me who he wants me to I think will win.
Number one your opinion even if it was Predaking was allright with me..I don't care its your own opinion

There is a reason for my posts that I will not reveal on an open thread

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously???

You two stop this? is it really neccessary? will this change the course of human events? will it turn back time to a happier place? I am going to go with the probably not category. This is like having two friends, one a conservative and the other a liberal and asking who they are voting for. lets agree to disagree and be done with it. @smilepunch@ Don't worry you two are still on my christmas card list @smilepunch@

So say we all?

We now return to the Episode of Predking Vs Voltron. Who wins, who dies?? @smilepunch@

You know now that I think about it, The Voltron Force wouldn't be able to form Voltron in time because it take them a while to do so. THe Predacons would form Predaking rather quickly and slice up one of the lions so they can't form Voltron.

If they went for the blue one-- Voltron would be toast, otherwise Predaking might want to reconsider and just fly off! Though, due to size-shifting, I think the Lions might actually be bigger than the Preds.

I'd go for one of the arms. Then he can't even TRY to form the sword.

I'm going largely by the comics and profiles, as it's been ages since I saw the Preds in the cartoon. Razorclaw is portrayed as the type who would watch Voltron take out a couple of Robeasts and gauge his opponent's strengths and weaknesses carefully before he and the rest of the Predacons went in for the kill.

Most of the time, it doesn't appear to be superior strength or skill that defeats Predaking, but lashing out wildly and getting that 'lucky shot' in. It would appear that he's so single-minded that having his prey act unpredictably throws him off.

The Voltron Force, as far as I know, doesn't really DO unpredictable very well.

Number one your opinion even if it was Predaking was allright with me..I don't care its your own opinion

There is a reason for my posts that I will not reveal on an open thread

It may have been alright but I did not feel like having you push yours on me like you did with others.

Oh secrecy :rolleyes:

I agree with the theory that since the lions and Voltron rely on pilots that have to basically "think before they react" instead of acting on instinct that Voltron would fall.. But only after a massive battle.

In other words Predaking can react immediately to situations, Voltron would take a couple seconds to react.