hasbrotoyshop

DANCUCKOO

when I ordered some stuff from them recently, they gave me a ship date, and pushed it back a few days... that's pretty much it.

I don't know if they will send out the stuff from wave 11 early because they seem to be sending it all to AFA to have it graded instead

when I ordered some stuff from them recently, they gave me a ship date, and pushed it back a few days... that's pretty much it.

I don't know if they will send out the stuff from wave 11 early because they seem to be sending it all to AFA to have it graded instead

Wow Alex. :) You sound like you've been spending too much time on Hisstank... "sending it all to AFA"? Personally, I'll gladly buy something AFA'd if the price is cheap enough. Infact, I'll probably give them a large chunk of money just to MAKE the cases for all my RAH joes. :)

-Kevin

They've always been quick to ship for me, and the items are well packed. I only had one instance where a figure became unavailable, so they gave me a discount on my next purchase. Also, they have a "no questions asked" return policy, so even if something "isn't what you expected" you can send it back with the included prepaid label. I used that once when I ordered a Spider-Man 3 6" Sandman. I opened the box and saw what a turd the figure was, then put it back in, checked "not what you expected" and mailed it off the next day.

Wow Alex. :) You sound like you've been spending too much time on Hisstank... "sending it all to AFA"? Personally, I'll gladly buy something AFA'd if the price is cheap enough. Infact, I'll probably give them a large chunk of money just to MAKE the cases for all my RAH joes. :)

-Kevin

shhhh... don't use my real name in public dude! I have a secret identity for a reason!

lol

anyhow.. I don't care that they are doing AFA items that much.. I care that it's new stuff that they keep selling out of, even though they aren't really selling out, they are reserving some of it to get graded.

like the SDCC Destros.. we couldn't get any off the HTS website.. and they claimed they were sold out.. but then later, some popped back up AFA graded.. HOW? if they were all sold out? meh

-Kevin

shhhh... don't use my real name in public dude! I have a secret identity for a reason!

lol

anyhow.. I don't care that they are doing AFA items that much.. I care that it's new stuff that they keep selling out of, even though they aren't really selling out, they are reserving some of it to get graded.

like the SDCC Destros.. we couldn't get any off the HTS website.. and they claimed they were sold out.. but then later, some popped back up AFA graded.. HOW? if they were all sold out? meh

OMG! Your the ALex?

I haven't really had any problems with their delivery dates, except for the AoA Sunfire which they kept pushing back. I usually get them within a few days of them being shipped. Occasionally though they are not packed so well or the box is too small, but I guess it's ok if you're an opener.

If anyone really thinks the handful or double-handful of figures they're sending to AFA is really (overall) affecting the average buyer's ability to get their hands on these figures...I've got a bridge to sell you.

Seriously.

My experiences with HTS have been thoroughly average leaning towards halfway decent. Their website/system needs a little work (it does some strange things if you try to partially cancel orders and whatnot, but the end result usually is what you want it to be). Sometimes they take a little longer than other retailers to get the stuff (I've had stuff pushed back a week or so, but that's not unusual for any online e-tailer), and their packing sometimes leaves something to be desired.

I would note, however, that they seem to be doing better lately than they were in the past couple years.

-Kevin

lol

Did you end up getting a PDD? I have an extra silver lying around here. You just gotta come pick it up, and spot me the $20 I paid for it off HTS! :-P

-Kevin

I ordered a Wraith from them in early October with a release date of mid November and got it much earlier than scheduled....by about two weeks. very cool deal. Of course upon opening it the left leg broke off so I have since sent it back with no response from them as to when I will be receiving my replacement...IF or When I'll be receiving it.

Last month I had the Indy ToD wave ordred on 10/8 with a ship date of 11/24 and I got them 10/23. Had the Sharc ordered 10/14 with a ship date of 11/3 and got it same day I got my ToD fig's-10/23. Had the Latest wave of SW Legacy fig's ordered 10/20 with a ship date of 11/24 and they shipped 10/30, but I had some wave 11 Joe's with that order and they haven't shipped yet.