Now that it might be close to over, what is your favorite marvel legend

marvellegends

There seems to be a lot of talk on this forum about the switch to 3 3/4 inch figs similar to the star wars style figs. I personally think this is pretty awful and I will never buy one of these, but I really enjoyed the run and have some cool stuff to show for it. I was brought into collecting ML's around wave five when one of my good friends found a Goliath at retail. He explained to me how this was a chase fig and how it was rated the number one toy in toyfare. I wasn't really into action figs at all, but these were so cool and I really love the look of them in the packaging. I hang these carded on my wall. So..... I have a few figs that are just superb in my opinion.

I want to know what everybody's favorite marvel legend fig is, you can list a few if you want. Personally, I just want to see what everybody else likes. As much as I haven't liked a lot of these toybiz ML's, the FIN FANG FOOM baf is my favorite item in the legends series. I just can't say enough about it, it's huge and looks superb. My favorite non-baf is deadpool. Please post and let me know some other opinions. Thanks

FIN FANG FOOM BAF

Deadpool

My top five are juggernaut, hawkeye, deadpool, colossus, and the chase red skull.

My favorite BAF is the sentinel,But i love ALL of the toybiz legends.

Im about 12 figures away from completing a full set!

The very first Captain America.

Agreed!

I never felt the need to replace him with the more "modern" looking Face Off version. That is Cap!

Other favorites include:

TBML 1 Iron Man

Face Off Hulk

Jessica Alba Invisible Woman

and a whole lot of the X-Men

And---I've said it a lot of times---if it's over, it's over. Every good character had been made.

I can't pick & honestly I don't want the line to end till we have at least seen every figure put out that was out at this years sdcc :D hasbro is starting to get decent with there figures finally so it would suck if it did happen

Well I have to break it down by size!! :D

Favorite small Legend:

Hands down Brown outfit Wolverine! Finally a perfect rendition of the Wolverine I grew up with!!

Favorite larger Legend:

Easily Cap, although not as detailed as his successors, every bit the reason I got into this line!!

Favorite very large Legend

Easily has to be Juggernaut!! Oh man was this guy every kind of cool or what?? I mean he was huge, massive, but yet super poseable!! And best part, he was true to his comic book counterpart! The face underneath the helmet was the icing on the cake!!

Favorite small BAF

Modok, this guy came out of left field and is just totally cool1! I mean I would not have expected a MODOK ever!!

Favorite large BAF:

Easily the one that started it all, Galactus!! This was perfection in every which way! Huge figure, with superb detailed sculp and painted beautifully!! I mean what more could a nerdy comic and toy collector want, but a faithful rendition of the Planey Eater himself, Galactus!! And a pretty good sized figure to boot!!

Well I have to break it down by size!! :D

Favorite small Legend:

Hands down Brown outfit Wolverine! Finally a perfect rendition of the Wolverine I grew up with!!

Favorite larger Legend:

Easily Cap, although not as detailed as his successors, every bit the reason I got into this line!!

Favorite very large Legend

Easily has to be Juggernaut!! Oh man was this guy every kind of cool or what?? I mean he was huge, massive, but yet super poseable!! And best part, he was true to his comic book counterpart! The face underneath the helmet was the icing on the cake!!

Favorite small BAF

Modok, this guy came out of left field and is just totally cool1! I mean I would not have expected a MODOK ever!!

Favorite large BAF:

Easily the one that started it all, Galactus!! This was perfection in every which way! Huge figure, with superb detailed sculp and painted beautifully!! I mean what more could a nerdy comic and toy collector want, but a faithful rendition of the Planey Eater himself, Galactus!! And a pretty good sized figure to boot!!

I'm with ya on galactus I almost did not believe they would do such a thing with a toy line :S

How legit is it that there will be no more 6 inch figures ? Cuase aren't there going to be a bunch of 2 packs coming out ? .... didn't Hasbro say that we'll be seeing seeral twopacks from now on ?.......

as for legit its far from it from what I understand as well this is all pure speculation coming from the fact that hasbro has stated they are having troubles with the line & that the bafs are coming to a end and .... I forget what else ... honestly though with the success of the walmart wave , two packs , & target red hulk wave & even the ironman concept figures wave which are far from pegwarms I can't really see it happening unless hasbro truely sucks & can't get walmart & other stores to order them in :S

Although I feel Hasbro knocked it out of the park in 2008, Toy Biz is still the first and best. When I sold my collection back in January of this year, I kept some of my favorites including all of series one of the Face Off two packs(still my 'go to' versions of Cap, Hulk, and DD) and Super Skrull.

Let's not discount the great job Hasbro has done this year with BAF Fin Fang Foom, Wendigo is superb, we finally got Ronin(I am so surprised we didn't get him on TB's watch), Adam Warlock is an excellent figure.

But what's all the speculation that Marvel Legends is done in 6" scale? They told us at SDCC that they were gonna do away with the BAF's and just release two packs. I personally hope they bring back the BAF's, they still need to make the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Thanos, Ego the Living Planet(d'ya think they'd ever do it???), and the list goes endlessly on.