I Just Saw Images of Legends...

Nguyen_Dragon

The images are in the latest book from the TFCC..

Until they make them public they won't show up on the internet (unless someone sneaks them).

**EDIT*

Just found them and uploaded them.

TFLegends.jpg

That is from the Collectors club magazine?

If so you may want to remove them.

The pix have been officially released in Previews. The TFCC does not like people to scan and post pix from their magazines.

war path is the best looking one the rest they all took short cuts with arm and leg articulation :S hotrod or whatever is name will be looks ugly frankly ... wheelly looks ok and great in bot mode as does cosmos but again with the arms and legs ...

war path is the best looking one the rest they all took short cuts with arm and leg articulation :S hotrod or whatever is name will be looks ugly frankly ... wheelly looks ok and great in bot mode as does cosmos but again with the arms and legs ...

Keep in mind that these are Legends size Synch...

I'll wait and see them without the insanely photoshopped detailing and trick camera angle, before making a finalized judgement.

I hate how Hasbro doctor up the photos and take the picture just the right way to make them look twice the size that they really are. They purposly go out of their way to make these toys seem better then they really are. That kinda pisses me off and makes me not really want to give them my money.

Keep in mind that these are Legends size Synch...

true... we need classic scales of these :P

From the pic, Wheelie kicks a$$ simply because he seems to be a retool of the upcoming Legends Bumblebee (compare the car modes and see if I'm high or not). Roddy also appears to be a very good retool of Legends Jazz, though I wish that they held out to base him on a Sideswipe or just did a very minor variation on Cybertron Hotshot. I can't tell if Warpath is based in any way on G2 Megs, but it wouldn't surprise me. I plan to get most of these guys-- especially Wheelie! WAIT-- What did I just say...!?!!