More Images of MP Grimlock...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I will eventually pick him up....but damn he's expensive. I don't recall Grimlock eye color changer in the cartoon.

I think it happened when he changed affiliation but my memories are a little bit hazy so I could be way off...

How tall is G1 Grimlock?... Wasnt he taller than the average bot?... I am also looking forward to info on how much diecast he will have...

My memory is off too with the eye color thing. But hey it can't hurt having the ability to change it right? I'm sure there is a background story behind it. You figure one of us would know it but it seems like all of our memories are jumbled.

Anyways, the encouraging news is that G1 Prime is about to the crotch area to MP Prime so we can assume Grimlock is in scale with Prime at worst it is 11" at best he is 12" and in scale.

i remember kinda fuzzy though and i'm too lazy to pop the dvd in to verify but when the dinobots were enraged their eyes were red and when they became calm staying with the bots again their eyes went back to blue

Interesting. Now where Grimlocks eyes blue or red? I never really paid attention to that detail in the toons.

The eyes were blue in the original "cartoon" series however when the action figure was released it was given red eyes, seeing as how this is the masterpiece version it has to live up to it's name so knowing how anal us collectors are now a days there giving us both styles, I for one applaud Takara/Tomy for this move as if it were any other greedy corporation they would have made a chase/variant version! The thought alone makes me sick! So point in case 150 for having the choice of either or is the best of both worlds IMO.

®…

Does anyone have G1 Grimlock and MP Optimus?... Please take a picture... So we be able to get somewhat of an accurate scale...

I dont have a picture but G1 Prime is up to MP primes crotch just like Grimlock is to MP Grimlock. All we can assume is he is BIGGER than SScream, but he maybe a tad smaller than Prime.

With every new pic I see of MP Grimlock the more I must have him! I hope that Hasbro brings him over here and quick.

Why is he going to be more than MP Megatron, who is bigger than Grimlock? He's about $30 more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...