More Images of MP Grimlock...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he going to be Starscream's height or taller?

He should be as tall as MP OP and Megs IMO.

I guess if he is only as big as MP Starscream, he'll be in the proper scale with G1 figures.

Judging from the few pictures that has been released... I think his robot mode will be a lot shorter than OP and Megs... Probably more in scale with MP Starscream...

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&a...600&start=0

Looks like MP Grimlock is more in scale with G1 Optimus...

Grimlock is suddenly becoming very tempting. I like all the little details, the rivets and stuff, that went into his dino mode. Reminds me of Mecha-Godzilla. Why's he gotta be so expensive?

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&a...600&start=0

Looks like MP Grimlock is more in scale with G1 Optimus...

Grimlock is suddenly becoming very tempting. I like all the little details, the rivets and stuff, that went into his dino mode. Reminds me of Mecha-Godzilla. Why's he gotta be so expensive?

I am hoping lots and lots of diecast...

Looks like he's sitttin to me since his feet is not on the ground completely:

sittin.jpg

his tail is makin him erect alon' with the the end of his foot

sittin2.jpg

see, there is a darker thing under him, concludin that his foot is not on the ground

you and me are talking about two very different things

No, just that you are blind to notice that he is sittin down n not standin up even though his legs are bent; they are not touchin the floor asa you can see in the bigger pictures.

Yes we all know he's sitting down. But even if he wasn't those lil feet still suggest he is comparable to Starscreams size. I guess we wont know until more pictures will get released. One can argue though at that angle Grimlock is at a 45 degree along with sitting down. If you take your MP prime and do the same thing with your G1 Prime it can give that same scale angle. Also another theory is that he might be taller in robot mode and smaller in Dino mode? However other Grimlock toys might suggest that may not be true.

Also if you look at the description on BBTS it says the toy weights 7lbs, whether that is true or not that would make it the heaviest MP ever made. That could suggest that it is full size and not medium. It's all speculation. We wont know for sure until we see comparison pictures which I expect to surface within the next few months.

Hmm very interesting. It looks like Grimlock might be in scale with MP Prime and Megs afterall. Not confirmed though but if you look at G1 Grimlock he is about to the leg crotch area of MP Grimlock. I dont have my G1 figure with me but can anyone here put there G1 Grimlock next to there MP prime and see where he stands? This could give us confirmation.

I'm completely stumped as to why someone did just not do that to start with :P Personally I think someone is just enjoying playing with everyone here :maybe not everyone here here but you get the idea :D grimmy is looking good anyways for sure! All we need to see now are final colors & him standing next to mp prime or megs that will be the final factor for me in deciding on if I buy him or not! honestly hasbro should shrink this sucker down a bit & stick him into the classics line as well haha!

Maybe a future KO ? :P