More Images of MP Grimlock...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That worries me big time. I hope that is just a bad angle. Paying a $145 for something that maybe smaller than MP Starscream no thanks! We wanted this the same size as Prime and Megs, if this ends up as a mini MP then i'll pass on this and all future MPs. This p*sses me off if this is true!

loooks more like a g1 prime than classic to me ... if grimy is tiny I'm only get one ... if that ... man if he would just come with some crushed sharkticon base & wheelie he would be near perfect ... that is if they don't f*** up the colors like they seem to have the size ...

loooks more like a g1 prime than classic to me ... if grimy is tiny I'm only get one ... if that ... man if he would just come with some crushed sharkticon base & wheelie he would be near perfect ... that is if they don't f*** up the colors like they seem to have the size ...

It appears like he is sittin and not standin. It could be the angle of the image and the toy is standin on a hill, which I doubt.

nope if anything he is standing with his legs bent ... but yeah the angle of the pic makes it hard to tell anything ... why couldn't they have just taken a nice clear side by size pic so we could tell what size he is

Looks like he's sitttin to me since his feet is not on the ground completely:

sittin.jpg

his tail is makin him erect alon' with the the end of his foot

sittin2.jpg

see, there is a darker thing under him, concludin that his foot is not on the ground

Looks like he's sitttin to me since his feet is not on the ground completely:

sittin.jpg

his tail is makin him erect alon' with the the end of his foot

sittin2.jpg

see, there is a darker thing under him, concludin that his foot is not on the ground

you and me are talking about two very different things

Heck no his size is not perfect!! This is why i didn't bother with the MP Starscream. This is not a classics or titanium line! This is an MP line!! This looks even smaller than Starscream!! What are they thinking here!!?

Heck no his size is not perfect!! This is why i didn't bother with the MP Starscream. This is not a classics or titanium line! This is an MP line!! This looks even smaller than Starscream!! What are they thinking here!!?

Um... that F-15s are bigger than dinosaurs? I think Convoy and Megs are just too big, everyone else is fine!

Um... that F-15s are bigger than dinosaurs? I think Convoy and Megs are just too big, everyone else is fine!

ME GRIMLOCK NO PUNY ROBOT! ME GRIMLOCK KING!!

From what he looks like, his SIZE is PERFECT as it fits in with more then one line. I HATE how expensive he is though. I can only hope for a Hasbro release.

ditto, ditto and ditto. Me Grimlock want to be found at Walmart!

Because starscream was so easy t ofind right ? :D :D