Snake-Eyes Motorcycle for the movie is a Buell

I AM SCI-FI

Well, at least it's A Real American Motorcycle, but I would have loved it if it was a Kawasaki Ninja.

You can find the pics at BooHissTank.com.

As much as he looks great on a bike, I just don't see S.E. as a fancy motorcycle kinda guy. That's more a Firefly or Zartan thing, or two identical bikes for the Twin CG Commanders-- that would be cool! No, IMO SE would be just as happy in an old jeep, or possibly a Harley, but more likely something he could take off road. And, you know, sneak up on people to kill them-- that kinda thing. :)

As much as he looks great on a bike, I just don't see S.E. as a fancy motorcycle kinda guy. That's more a Firefly or Zartan thing, or two identical bikes for the Twin CG Commanders-- that would be cool!

Know what sold me on "ninjas" on motorcycles?

Footage of South Korean commandos doing motorcycle drills in prep for the Seoul Olympics ( IIRC).

These guys would ride tandem, and then the rear guy would drop off the bike AT SPEED, tuck and roll and come up in a crouch or kneeling stance with hand gun drawn. Simply about the coolest thing I have ever seen.

I can totally see someone like Snake-eyes pulling the same stunt, but drawing his sword/uzi instead.

To my mind, something like that on screen would look so cool.

I LOVE the HD Buell! It is, as stated, the perfect machine for an elite american(?) fighting force! I am a decent sized guy, and it is by no means a small bike (unless you are looking for something more... dramatic?) I could easily see SE on a Ninja, but that might be a bit trite? I think they made a stellar choice in this case. Either that or a VROD. Or what the hey, have the boys at OCC create one for the movie that would be theme-specific.

Know what sold me on "ninjas" on motorcycles?

Footage of South Korean commandos doing motorcycle drills in prep for the Seoul Olympics ( IIRC).

These guys would ride tandem, and then the rear guy would drop off the bike AT SPEED, tuck and roll and come up in a crouch or kneeling stance with hand gun drawn. Simply about the coolest thing I have ever seen.

I can totally see someone like Snake-eyes pulling the same stunt, but drawing his sword/uzi instead.

To my mind, something like that on screen would look so cool.

Do you have a link to some footage of that?

What sold me on "ninjas" on motorcycles was the movie "Black Rain". When Sato (played by the late Yusaku Matsuda, who died of cancer a month after the Japanese premiere of the movie) and his Yakuza buddies were riding their bikes - playing cat and mouse with Andy Garcia's character, Charlie - Sato pulled out that short sword and rode straight at Charlie, dragging the tip of the sword on the ground causing sparks to fly, and then beheaded Charlie. Great movie.

I know how it is.

I know how it will be.

When all the rest are gone,

I'll be holding on.

I LOVE the HD Buell! It is, as stated, the perfect machine for an elite american(?) fighting force! I am a decent sized guy, and it is by no means a small bike (unless you are looking for something more... dramatic?) I could easily see SE on a Ninja, but that might be a bit trite? I think they made a stellar choice in this case. Either that or a VROD. Or what the hey, have the boys at OCC create one for the movie that would be theme-specific.

Not as American or "HD" as you might think. That's the new Buell 1125 R which is powered for the first time by a non-Harley Sportster derived motor. Eric Buell hired Austrian company BRP-Rotax (a renowned engine designer/manufactuer/supplier) to design & produce the new liquid-cooled 60 degree v-twin to his exact specs and requirements. It's the first liquid-cooled Buell and is being hailed by those who've been lucky enough to get some seat time as comparable to many Ducati twins; something that couldn't have been said about previous models.

Oh, and no offense but a ninja on a crotch-rocket is the stupidest thing ever! Too flashy and they gather too much attention. Everybody knows ninjas only sport Vespas, early 80's Honda Nighthawks and/or Rebels. ;)

Looks like a fan's custom bike to me.

I thought it was decreed that no self respected joe fan should go to hisstank as they alienated the fanbase and were to be punished?

I don't go there, myself. That's why I wrote BooHissTank.com. Get it? BOO! Hisssss!

I was at imdb.com and someone there supplied the link.