Sunny D raises prices at Walmart, jobs could be cut and I'm so happy.

CaptainTriumph

Hah! Best thread ever. XD

I'm always happy to see fans of the SunnyD (That's what we old-schoolers call 'Sunny Delight', N00Bs) and let's hope this years "Power of the Sun Unleashed" line is as good as they're making it out to be at the convention!

Tom

But I love Sunny D!! Its as good as that powdered crap that eats away at your liver!

If Tang was good enough for flamin' astronauts, its good enough for me!!

Why drink real orange juice that came off of trees that grew in DIRT, when you can get a drink make in a factory built overtop real CONCRETE FLOORS????!!!

Damn, if only all our food could be made that way.......metal cans, plastic pouches. foil wrappers..........just think of all the useless stuff you get to throw away!!

Sunny D forever..........and if not that, I'll reach for the purple stuff!

and if not that, I'll reach for the purple stuff!

I bet this is what spawns flame wars at the SunnyD discussion forums.

Tom

Man, a never-ending intake of Sunny D, Squeeze-A-Snack and Twinkies , and your body will NEVER decompose.

All they gotta do is keep yer heart beating and you can live FOREVER!

You'll have chronic indigestion, but you'll be immortal......a not-unreasonable trade-off..... :P

TANG beats SunnyD?!?! Ppfffftt! Okay, Grandma, why don't you take your Tang and your Mr. Pib and bellbottoms and go protest the Viet Nam War!? SunnyD is where it's at! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NOTHING AND THAT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT END OF DISCUSSION.

Tom

(This is exactly what a SunnyD discussion forum post would look like. I HAVE to believe that. XD )

SunnyD waaaay too thick, i get a soar throat just thinking about drinking it.

these sunnyD threads have got to spell the end of the gijoe forums of the old days. i dont post as much as i used to and i check in from time to time.......and this is the hot topic??? downward spiral if ive ever seen one??? again just my opinion????? proceed with your breakfast beverage debate ;)

TM

TM, I think you're forgetting the past, ol buddy! : D

What about all those times back in the day, Dustin (18MD456blahblah) Darren (CobraCommanderD) Brent (NightCreeper) or even Dan (Viper Hunter) had constant ridiculously pointless non-GI Joe threads about Outsiders Wars, JayC's ultimate power, mock television shows which were just our AIM conversations and so on? This GI Joe forum has a tradition of having fun, and one thread out of two dozen isn't going to hurt anyone's desire to talk about their hatred for GI Joe movies, their hatred for 25th Anniversary figures, or their hatred for each other. : D

Tom

hey ARROW, i got some MRE's from when I was in the gulf in 93 left over, i think they are still good, and i live near kennedy space center i could get u some food in a tube. lmk what u like, the beef stew is good. nothing is better than being at war, and u got the runs.

But I love Sunny D!! Its as good as that powdered crap that eats away at your liver!

If Tang was good enough for flamin' astronauts, its good enough for me!!

Why drink real orange juice that came off of trees that grew in DIRT, when you can get a drink make in a factory built overtop real CONCRETE FLOORS????!!!

Damn, if only all our food could be made that way.......metal cans, plastic pouches. foil wrappers..........just think of all the useless stuff you get to throw away!!

Sunny D forever..........and if not that, I'll reach for the purple stuff!

u know whats worst than TANG, fake Tang. I had some when i was in thailand, had a bunch of crazy writing on it, but tastes just like TANG. anyone from asia will be able to tell u the name, i can't remember, its been 20 years.

hey ARROW, i got some MRE's from when I was in the gulf in 93 left over, i think they are still good, and i live near kennedy space center i could get u some food in a tube. lmk what u like, the beef stew is good. nothing is better than being at war, and u got the runs.

Meh, MRE's would be like a buffet.........I've dined on C-Rats..........actually, they might have been K-rats back then. :rolleyes:

That food was put in those lil boxes only about a year after I was borne.......and, honestly some of the items were mighty tasty! The crackers, despite being 14 years old at the time, were the best I have ever had to this day. The canned corned beef hash was really good fried up........and lets not forget peanut butter in a tube! :wub:

Nothing beats being a kid in the woods being handed some army food.

Nothing. :P

That's right, I'm actually fondly reminiscing about what are considered some of the vilest meals on the face of the planet...... :wacko: