Most Selfless American Heroes

gojira77

I just bought a Wave 4 CP Duke loose off Ebay, and it was like Christmas for all my other Modern Era guys: his M-16, binoculars, throwing knife, and pistol went to poor weaponless DVD Pack Stalker; his head looks much better on my 5-pack Duke, who likewise prefers the two-peg stand; I'm keeping the bandolier for Screaming DVD Duke; aaaand the spare body will surely come in handy down the road. Man, it's like I used all the parts of the buffalo! :) Truely, this is a crappy figure who's greatest potential lies in what he can give unto others!

Do you have any other figures like that?

Pics:

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

d5.jpg

Gotta say, I like the molded flesh-tone Duke head much better than the painted one that came with Battle Pack Duke. I think people are a little harsh about the Duke head in general (he looks EXACTLY like the old toy), but it can look a little too soft if it's over painted.

I just bought a Wave 4 CP Duke loose off Ebay, and it was like Christmas for all my other Modern Era guys: his M-16, binoculars, throwing knife, and pistol went to poor weaponless DVD Pack Stalker; his head looks much better on my 5-pack Duke, who likewise prefers the two-peg stand; I'm keeping the bandolier for Screaming DVD Duke; aaaand the spare body will surely come in handy down the road. Man, it's like I used all the parts of the buffalo! :) Truely, this is a crappy figure who's greatest potential lies in what he can give unto others!

Do you have any other figures like that?

Oh heck yeah. To me that's half the fun of collecting these Joes is to complie my own personal cannon 'best version' of any one particular cannon.

They may as well build these guys out of LEGO considering how much I rip them apart and put them back together.