What's your favourite 25th vehicle to date?

canprime

Simple question. I didn't want to make a poll since there are so many vehicles released, or coming up.

You can include any vehicle released, or known to be coming up, to date. Even Zartan's little swamp skier, or Matt Trakker's helipack.

For me it has to be the Rattler. A classic vehicle, with a good update (outside of the stickers). It was a very close decision between the Rattler and the Firebat, but the rattler wins out for being bigger, and slightly more classic to the franchise.

The HISS. Never had one as a kid and always did. Now that I have one in my mitts I find it's everything I thought it could be and more. Great design albeit simple. My Cobra legions are all the better since this little beauty entered my collection. Now I need another to star to build me a battalion...

Were I still collecting, I would have to say the Ghost Hawk. The original Skyhawk was always a favorite of mine as a kid, and they've managed to make it look even cooler. I may have to get one anyway...

For me it has to be the Rattler. A classic vehicle, with a good update (outside of the stickers). It was a very close decision between the Rattler and the Firebat, but the rattler wins out for being bigger, and slightly more classic to the franchise.

Kind of an interesting side note to both the Firebat and Rattler. They are both vehicles that appeared in the cartoon before being shown as toys.

I am a big fan of the Fang and I hope to have one in my grubby paws soon. I am also looking forward to the Artic HISS. I was a big fan of the cold weather stuff as a kid.

The VAMP was one of my favorite toys as a kid ad Clutch was one of my favorite Joes. The 25th version is a beautiful update and I love it as well. It's right at the top of my list of favorites.

I also love the HISS tank and the Target 25th version comes in a close second. I actually like the blue and red color scheme over the classic all black look.

I don't have the FANG, the STINGER, of the CONQUEST yet but I'm looking forward to getting those. I never had those as a kid but I always loved their design. Once I get them, they might actually make me rethink my list.

What's with you guys and the HISS? It's by far the worst 25th vehicle and the most in need of a revamp! I can't understand if it's your favourite vehicle in general but as part of the modern line it's pretty bad. I mean look at those tracks! One solid block.

Rattler's just the same as the original, isn't it? Still cool though.

Probably the VAMP looks like the best improvement, I'd say that's my favourite so far.

Currently I have most of the vehicle releases to date, I would have to say my favorite is the firebat. I own the original one and have always loved the small size and fast strike ability of the plane. The rattler is a very close second as i never owned an original as a kid its close to the styling of the 1st issue of it (unlike the God-Awful bronze TRU exclusive which i bought with regrets!) I do not own the Fang as of yet, but is on my to-get list as soon as i see it in this area. @hmmm@

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the trouble bubble yet. I never had the original one but I got the one that came out 10 years ago with the viper and it never stayed together. the 25th one is great with the new details. The rattler is cool to because I got the one that came out 6 years ago and the sound attack crap plus the uneven wings really messed it up.

I like the VAMP. Always have. I like the way they added detail to it to make it even better than the original.

Agreee 100% a great update, with no scaled down foot peg to keep my ARAH figures from enjoying it.

TM