Are the KB DCUC exc out?

degra

I have been going every week to my KB store and they still haven't gotten in the Unmasked Batman Beyond or Sonic Arm Cyborg. I figured with wave four being out that these would be out by now. Has anyone seen them or heard of them showing up yet?

When I 1st heard a few months a go that KB was gonna be getting the exclisive rights to this wave, I cupped my hands over my face & just let the tears come pouring out.

If you guys thought its impossible to find stuff at Targets, Walmarts, TRU OR kmart, then ur in for a whole new world of utter disapointment with KB.

In other words, I plan on paying scalper prices for my Terry & sonic cyborg. KB is A TOTAL lost cause. you'll have more luck finding the cure for Aids!!

With Walmart being the exclusive vendor of Wave 5 and Toys R Us getting the exclusive two-packs, you'd think Target would have received the exclusive Batman Beyond and Cyborg figures.

I'd like to have the BB figure, but I'm not too worried about it. If I see one on eBay sometime for a decent price, maybe I'll pick it up, but I wouldn't be surprised to find them ridiculously priced as so few people will have so many of the figures (if you live near one of the relatively few KB's left, you'll be able to stock up and make a killing on eBay).

ive checked every week and nothing so far

When I 1st heard a few months a go that KB was gonna be getting the exclisive rights to this wave, I cupped my hands over my face & just let the tears come pouring out.

If you guys thought its impossible to find stuff at Targets, Walmarts, TRU OR kmart, then ur in for a whole new world of utter disapointment with KB.

In other words, I plan on paying scalper prices for my Terry & sonic cyborg. KB is A TOTAL lost cause. you'll have more luck finding the cure for Aids!!

GREAT NEWS I JUST CURED AIDS!!!

at this rate i'll be able to cure cancer before i can find wave 4 or 5.

GREAT NEWS I JUST CURED AIDS!!!

at this rate i'll be able to cure cancer before i can find wave 4 or 5.

@lol@ Hey, you're a hero!! @smilepunch@

So even in the Chicago area, these are impossible to find, eh?

With Walmart being the exclusive vendor of Wave 5 and Toys R Us getting the exclusive two-packs, you'd think Target would have received the exclusive Batman Beyond and Cyborg figures.

I'd like to have the BB figure, but I'm not too worried about it. If I see one on eBay sometime for a decent price, maybe I'll pick it up, but I wouldn't be surprised to find them ridiculously priced as so few people will have so many of the figures (if you live near one of the relatively few KB's left, you'll be able to stock up and make a killing on eBay).

You would think since mattel is hurting so bad with cost up then you would think this store exclusive crap would be out the door and all the stores would get them

can some one please post a link to pics of sonic cyborg & Terry. I've tried googleing & can't find a single pic of sonic cyborg (tell me that's not an omen showing just how hard these two are gonna be).

Here you go. A link to Terry's near the middle of the page, and a link to Cyborg's at the bottom.

http://www.dcuc.info/category/wave_4/

You would think since mattel is hurting so bad with cost up then you would think this store exclusive crap would be out the door and all the stores would get them

Yeah especially to a store that has shut down half of its chain

the unmasked batman beyond is the only batmanbeyond id like but has any one else knoticed how shiney he looks? Compared to the rest of the line he to me kinda looks out of place next to the rest of DCUC line maybe its just me

i hate to say this but sometimes i wouldnt wish figure collecting on my worst enemy