Terminator Salvation Toys In 2009 From Playmates

JayC

So Marcus Wright is a terminator I see. I guess they spoiled that part of the movie?

I hope they make a really good figure of christsin bale let's face it hes a kl actor and i hope they do make a god figure also i woulod like to add there are rumuours in the terminasor 4 movie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

those figs are realy looking bad. i mean there we have a movie with a past trilogy who is aimed to adults and then there is a kiddo toy company doing figs for the 4th installemant? terrible idea. why hasnt neca got the license? what happend? like kids would go see terminator4. as a fan, i will get all the machines but the humans, no thanks.

and what the hell happend of the savior of the planet? john connor? the main dude? no bust, no figure? what the hell is going on with john connor? the only reason i wanna see this movie. bale as john connor. this is like spiderman movie and no spiderman figure. what is going on in the toy industry now a days? everything seems to go retro. why? figures sucked back in the days.

I hear they are releasing a Foul Mouthed Egotistical Rant John Conner with a voice chip that when pressed goes on a 5 minute long tirade with lots of expletives...should be cool...

now thats just unnecessary. heres his apology here

he ALREADY apologized to the guy, and this happened months ago.

Doesn't matter if he apologized. Still funny as hell.....He's such a tosser...

And he only apologized to make good with the public not because he was actually sorry..PR stunt....nothing more.

sure he apolagized in public, i mean he is a moviestar. what should he had done? say nothing and everyone would say "eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh what an idiot". now that he apolagized in public everyone says, "he did it to make his name right". peaple realy dont know what they want do they? i laught my ass off when i heard it and you know why? because i do the same every 2 weeks with my coworkers. i send them to hell when they piss me off. after i leave my anger out, i apolagize later and everyone is happy again, they do the same. everyone on this planet did it once in there life, so? bale was right. he was maybe harsh but hell at least, he takes it serious and he has a god damn reason to do it or do i have to remind peaple the desaster terminator3 was.

back to action figures, are there any new pics? no prototypes. the real deal i mean

Just came across this vehicle pictures for the upcoming Terminator 4 movie

10084259a.jpg

Terminator 4 - Basic Series 3.75 Inch : Vehicle - A-10 Warthog

10084257a.jpg

Terminator 4 - Basic Series 3.75 Inch : Vehicle - Hunter Killer

they look kind of good. the terminators look amazing. the humans are kind of weird. love the hk. thanks for the news. when are they hitting shelves?

sure he apolagized in public, i mean he is a moviestar. what should he had done? say nothing and everyone would say "eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh what an idiot". now that he apolagized in public everyone says, "he did it to make his name right". peaple realy dont know what they want do they? i laught my ass off when i heard it and you know why? because i do the same every 2 weeks with my coworkers. i send them to hell when they piss me off. after i leave my anger out, i apolagize later and everyone is happy again, they do the same. everyone on this planet did it once in there life, so? bale was right. he was maybe harsh but hell at least, he takes it serious and he has a god damn reason to do it or do i have to remind peaple the desaster terminator3 was.

back to action figures, are there any new pics? no prototypes. the real deal i mean

I thought it was funny as hell too..I was laughing hysterically when I heard the full rant..lol

Jeez...good thing I don't work for you then...If anyone...ANYONE..abused me the way Bale did I would lay them out flat...Doesn't matter how angry you are that kind of abuse is never justified..Lets be honest anyone that needs to go on and on the way Bale(or anyone)did is just an insecure dick...

As I only collect 1/18 scale figures and smaller, I'm only interested in the 3.75" figures. Yeah, the human figures aren't great, but they're okay and depending on how I like the characters in the movie I'll probably get them. But, I'm most definitely getting the endoskeletons (and Hunter Killer). Definitely an army builder for me. And hey, they're a billion times better than the original 4" endoskeleton, haha!... :D

toy_island_t2_endoskeleton.jpg

I thought it was funny as hell too..I was laughing hysterically when I heard the full rant..lol

Jeez...good thing I don't work for you then...If anyone...ANYONE..abused me the way Bale did I would lay them out flat...Doesn't matter how angry you are that kind of abuse is never justified..Lets be honest anyone that needs to go on and on the way Bale(or anyone)did is just an insecure dick...

nah i send them to hell but not like bale did. thats too much. we say the simple words and all but we are not threathening each other and going on and on. thats crazy, peaple will loose jobs this way. :P:P:P

As I only collect 1/18 scale figures and smaller, I'm only interested in the 3.75" figures. Yeah, the human figures aren't great, but they're okay and depending on how I like the characters in the movie I'll probably get them. But, I'm most definitely getting the endoskeletons (and Hunter Killer). Definitely an army builder for me. And hey, they're a billion times better than the original 4" endoskeleton, haha!... :D

toy_island_t2_endoskeleton.jpg

i think exacly the same, i too will get the 3 3:4 line because i want to build armys. not so sure about the humans. well it is written in previews that john connor will be in the case, so who knows.

I'm also imagining the basic endoskeletons with rifle will be hoarded, so it will be hard to army build them... :unsure:

Although seeing these makes me really sad that the Palisades 4" T2 figures never made it out... :(

palisades_terminator_4in_001.jpg

palisades_terminator_4in_002.jpg

palisades_terminator_4in_003.jpg

I'm also imagining the basic endoskeletons with rifle will be hoarded, so it will be hard to army build them... :unsure:

Although seeing these makes me really sad that the Palisades 4" T2 figures never made it out... :(

palisades_terminator_4in_001.jpg

palisades_terminator_4in_002.jpg

palisades_terminator_4in_003.jpg

finaly, i was thinking that i was nuts and that i imagined this line. i knew that palisades was about to make some 4 insh terminator figs. realy sad that they did not do them. damn a nice arnold fig with my upcoming terminator army would be cool. well hopefuly he makes a cameo in t-4 and that he gets a figure made out of it.

I hear they are releasing a Foul Mouthed Egotistical Rant John Conner with a voice chip that when pressed goes on a 5 minute long tirade with lots of expletives...should be cool...

And he only apologized to make good with the public not because he was actually sorry..PR stunt....nothing more.

you didnt read my post, he apologized months ago to the guy. whoever recorded this was a douche.

you didnt read my post, he apologized months ago to the guy. whoever recorded this was a douche.

I read your post. Not sure if you read mine. I know he apologized to the GUY months ago...Doesn't change the fact the public apology was a pr stunt that he was made to make and that CB is a egotistical tosser....simple...

I read your post. Not sure if you read mine. I know he apologized to the GUY months ago...Doesn't change the fact the public apology was a pr stunt that he was made to make and that CB is a egotistical tosser....simple...

well yea it was inevitable that he was going to make a public apology. an "egotistical tosser", maybe...but hollywood is chop full of them. movie making is nothing like they show you in "behind the scenes" stuff on dvd special features.