Wave 6 in stock on HTS

boogerviper

yeah. not worth it to me if the coupons are dead. seems that they were just waiting for it to expire before adding more stuff to the website @lol@

I almost purchased them, but then found out the promo code no longer worked. I agree Clam, smells kinda fishy! :)

i would do disc10 if it had free shipping.

if they let you order more than one of each figure, then I wouldn't have a problem ordering some and paying for shipping... but since if you want 2 of any of them, you have to make 2 orders, the shipping adds up to a lot.

I don't get it, I thought the fall20 code was supposed to work until the 20th.

I'll just wait until they are drowning in them at target or whatever

I bought them anyway.. I am tired of wasting gas and driving around for these damn figures.

Besides every frickin store around here is overflowing with the repack figs.

They also have the Sharc with Deep Six.

And for a note, they had Wraith yesterday BUT his ship date was not until early November.

I got everyone except for Wraith.......at 6.99 a figure thats 34.95 for 5 figures....that are 6.84 or so in the store. I think shipping was like 5 something. It was 41 dollars and some change.....a little over 6 dollars for shipping........with gas the way it is. I'm figuring I just saved money........plus I don't have to worry about the disappointment of going into the store and seeing nothing on the pegs.

I got everyone except for Wraith.......at 6.99 a figure thats 34.95 for 5 figures....that are 6.84 or so in the store. I think shipping was like 5 something. It was 41 dollars and some change.....a little over 6 dollars for shipping........with gas the way it is. I'm figuring I just saved money........plus I don't have to worry about the disappointment of going into the store and seeing nothing on the pegs.

I ordered my Wraith when it initially showed up and had the November date also but got a shipping confirmation 2 days ago. For $6.05!

Exactly my reasoning.

I have too many things to do now and my figure hunting time is almost down to nothing.

Wraith is somehow back in stock........but still won't ship until 11/03. All the others will ship in one business day.... Kinda pisses me off cause I could've gotten the whole wave and not worried about Wraith. I wonder whats going on with this figure??? Why is he delayed more than the others. Weird.....but I'm not paying the shipping for one figure.

I bought them anyway.. I am tired of wasting gas and driving around for these damn figures.

Besides every frickin store around here is overflowing with the repack figs.

They also have the Sharc with Deep Six.

And for a note, they had Wraith yesterday BUT his ship date was not until early November.

I am with you on that CB.IWalmart is scared to death of GI Joe.All they want to get in are the dang revisions.I was able to get 2 wraiths before the code expired,that was cool. #US1#