Capt.S.G.Wiseman

Music & Music Videos. Discuss Your Favorite Bands, &/or Post Music Videos.

@loll@ Your hell bent on tormenting that girl, aren't ya? OK, I'll play along. @popcorn@

Hey RC, what kind of music videos do YOU like. You have yet to post ONE, and you have yet to pin this thread. I only started this thread because you said it would be a good idea. @grumpy@ Did JayC discourage any music threads here because on the ENI forums?

It took me forever to find the music forums over there, and you want to know what the last two post were?

Cheap Nikes,discount Nike Shoes, Wholesale Nikes,cheap Nike Sneakers,wholesale Nike,discount Nike,discount Nikes @loll@

Nope. Don't worry bout screwing up the thread. It's not going anywhere anyway. ;) Curious,. how did you even label it "test"? Don't try to label it.

Keep up the test. I bet others are learning too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9uCiPBIWc

ok this still is'nt working. shawn i know what to do to bring the info back to the thread, i just need you to give me a detailed list of what tabs or buttons to click on with my mouse. when i come back to the thread with the info copyed on my browser i then try to use fast reply. But the edit tab wont let me paste with that. so then i tried the regular reply, same thing, the paste option is faded and unable to be clicked on.

So then i clicked on this tab called "insert special item. when i do it opens up a drop window that says things like "post topic link" or "post link". So i click on the post link bc that what im trying to do right? Well when i do it opens up these two boxes one on top of the other. but my cuser is in the bottem ( i'm always the bottem, story of my life lol), any way i then go up to the edt button once again and click on the paste option. but just when i think im successful and hit "reply" a wrning pops up stateing somthing about it has to be labled or somthing to that effect. so then i edt and paste the same link in the top box but it still did'nt work...................i guess that what i get for trying to be a top lol.

You basically got it, but for some reason there' a block. I know your doing exactly what I said. Maybe one of the web masters can help. There might be some kind of a "safety" in place keeping new members from linking to just anywhere, and the web master just has to open that option for you.

You can also "Preview Post" before you "Add Reply" to see if it works. Try editing your previous post and see if that works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VNCeaxADws

HOT DAMN I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BOY STOP BY MY CRIB AND GOT ME TUNED UP RIGHT. Shawn the problem was in which button i was using on the mouse (left vs right). but i got it now SO LOOK OUT WORLD GET READY FOR QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

well dinner first and then i'll take over the world.

I hate to say it, but usually I like (SOME) of whatever is on the radio. I love music.. I like classical, oldies, a little rap but usually not, pop... I dunno, almost everything, except country and metal.

I hate to say it, but usually I like (SOME) of whatever is on the radio. I love music.. I like classical, oldies, a little rap but usually not, pop... I dunno, almost everything, except country and metal.

Classical oldies, ey? How about this?

hows this for classical.

Well, I like classical music, I meant... like beethoven, mozart, etc. And oldies... but I guess the two together too? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOmzsiecuA

i was realy looking for Anita O' Day's version of this song from the Short Bus movie, that woman is incredible! i this she might even be better than late great "Lady Day". But i wanted to share this cute lil version of the song because it was stuff like this that helped me to develop music apreaition for all manner of music. i feel very sorry for people who are frozen in just one or two differant types of music.

So i hope you guys get just as big a kick out of old Tom as i did.