Music & Music Videos. Discuss Your Favorite Bands, &/or Post Music Videos.

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

I just love this song and show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYmMy80x_qc&feature=related

If I ever get the money, I will have that show for my collection.

One of the coolest and most profound songs of the 80's. This song still resonates in my ears to this day.

It was cool then and it is cool now.

I have been banned from youtube

Every video posted on youtube has been muted and there are red x's where the mute part so I can see the videos but not hear the sound :(

Whoa!! What a rap sheet. Copyright infringements with...

* Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation

* Lucasfilm Ltd

* The Cartoon Network, Inc.

It seems weird that you were singled out. Why does everyone else have a hall pass to do the same thing?

I have been banned from youtube

Every video posted on youtube has been muted and there are red x's where the mute part so I can see the videos but not hear the sound :(

Whoa!! What a rap sheet. Copyright infringements with...

* Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation

* Lucasfilm Ltd

* The Cartoon Network, Inc.

It seems weird that you were singled out. Why does everyone else have a hall pass to do the same thing?

There are people there that have posted tons of video that look like they are in violation google has taken charge

What kills me is there now alot of videos gone forever that I can't get back I still have my videos of Botcon but that on my photobucket

Well since I can't post those here is one of mine I have on Vimeo :P

Remembering Norwalk from Dan Wynne on Vimeo.

I'm using Vimeo and Viddler right now but it isn't the same youtube has all the good videos

• 2 weeks later...

Well today is March 24 and I usually celebrate this by watching it on TV.Its specail too me because the movie takes place on my second day of work at my very first job

Both of these events took place on March 24 1984

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcpQCvM4s9k

That is one of the best tributes to a great movie I have seen in a long time. ;)

Here's my contribution for today.

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking for songs about the vietnam war while playing Black ops as I found the music they had (doesn't really suit the cold war) when I found this not my usual cup of tea

I was looking for songs about the vietnam war while playing Black ops as I found the music they had (doesn't really suit the cold war) when I found this not my usual cup of tea

I'm a sucker for asian culture. I found that to be rather enjoyable and totally unexpected from you. No offense intended, I'm just saying. :)