Music & Music Videos. Discuss Your Favorite Bands, &/or Post Music Videos.

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Talk about some serious eye candy!!! @ohyeah@ The song is kinda dippy, but if you like asian culture, it's rather cute. ^_^

Indeed. They're like the Korean Pussycat Dolls.

Girls' Generation official site

Girls' Generation Wikipedia entry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ElAmVFG2bE&NR=1

Chocolate Love song is basically an add for the LG Chocolate phone Black Label Series, but hot.

I showed a few of these to my Chinese wife. Now she can still give some of these young Korean vixens a run for their money even at 45 years of age, but boy was she JEALOUS!! :o I got more attention last night than I've gotten all year. @bounce@

Be careful... Thats around the age where most asian women go crazy... LOL...

I showed a few of these to my Chinese wife. Now she can still give some of these young Korean vixens a run for their money even at 45 years of age, but boy was she JEALOUS!! :o I got more attention last night than I've gotten all year. @bounce@

Be careful... Thats around the age where most asian women go crazy... LOL...

@loll@ One of these mornings I'll wake up with an ax against my throat. @smilepunch@

- This is EPIC! (Playlist also includes songs by The Silent Force/Within Temptation, and other groups, which, are just as good and with lead vocals.)

Immediate Music is a music composition company based in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, that is notable for providing a specialized library of high-end trailer music for commercial motion pictures. Since 1992, Immediate Music has licensed music from its library to hundreds of theatrical trailers and television spots for all the major Hollywood studios. The company's music has been featured in the trailers for films such as Hellboy II: The Golden Army, Avatar, Iron Man, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Coraline, Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant, X-Men: The Last Stand, The Wolfman and the more recent Harry Potter films.

In 2007, Immediate received an Emmy for "Outstanding Music Composition in a Sports Program," for their work on the 20th Olympic Winter Games.

Immediate Music has its own band, called Globus, that fuses cinematic orchestral music with contemporary and world music rhythms.

I don't know if everyone remembers that old earliest crush thread, in that thread I mentioned the actress who played Cindy Lou Who in Grinch grew up to be a hottie. Well Taylor Momsen is not only an actress but also a musician. Her band is called The Pretty Reckless. When I first found out she was in a band I thought she would be terrible like Hayden Pannetiere, but she is actually an awesome vocalist.

10z664k.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sd0rg2y68A

That song is on the Kick-Ass soundtrack. I think that movie comes to theatres today.

Anyone like Chevelle? I've recently been listening to them quite a bit, and learning their stuff on guitar...it's a blast to play.

A few of my favorite songs by them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trinU3VD1Zo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEH7fw298CM