Where is Doc?

Valdin

My check was cashed I believe early august if not sooner, and I still have not recieved my Doc in the mail yet. I know they normally have that 6-8 week shipping, but this is about going 9-10 weeks. Anyone else having this problem? I am going to look to either call them or email them about this to find out something as they should have let me know if there were any problems.

I'm having hte same issue. I got my first one in late May/Early June (about 7 weeks after they cashed my check). I sent away for my second one in July (and they cashed my check then as well) but he hasn't shown up yet either. Perhaps a supply contraint? I was thinking about looking into it as well, but I just haven't had the time yet. Let me know if you find anyhting out.

I'm not sure, but it could have something to do with that scare a few months ago that all the Docs were 'sold out', which was quickly changed to everyone who mailed in their orders in time would get one.

It might be taking longer because they had to produce more, but I'm sure they're coming. If not, there are going to be an awful lot of more-so-that-usual bitter Joe collectors out there.

Tom

Right. I'm just peeved that they are not informing me of anything. Thats not good business. I am glad they cashed the check, but it's very frustrating checking the mail everyday to see nothing. I am glad they are honoring all orders sent in on time, which to me should have been a given anyway. I think my next day off, I'll send an email or call to see if I can get an answer. I'll let you know what I make out.

Glad to see I am not the only one wondering where Doc is. I sent my check in towards the end of July, and it was cashed soon after. If they are not going to send us the Docs we have paid for, there better be a refund and a very good explanation as to what's going on.

• 3 weeks later...

I did get an emailed response stating that they didn't show me in their records as having put in an order!! So i'm good enough for them to cash the check, but for them not to follow through and say who are you again is ridiculous. I sent another email with more info and went to the bank to get a copy of the cashed check so I can fax it to them if needed. I am going to be soo pissed if they try to say sorry were out of stock. Is anyone else still not getting theirs? You need to contact them right away.

I did get an emailed response stating that they didn't show me in their records as having put in an order!! So i'm good enough for them to cash the check, but for them not to follow through and say who are you again is ridiculous. I sent another email with more info and went to the bank to get a copy of the cashed check so I can fax it to them if needed. I am going to be soo pissed if they try to say sorry were out of stock. Is anyone else still not getting theirs? You need to contact them right away.

Where did you send your email? I'll gladly write to them, because they definately cahsed my check (in July no less) as well.

still waitin on mine too

I sent mine a while back too. I foolishly sent a money order without copying anything. I sent the Doc order and the crystal alien order the same day. I've already gotten the crystal alien (about a month ago). If I don't get Doc I'll be extremely po'd because I've been buying almost every 25th figure and Doc is one of my favorites. I'd say I sent the order 2 months ago. Good to know I'm not the only one who is having a problem. Hopefully Hasbro works this all out. Good luck everyone...

Also, upon checking with the fulfillment center, they show no record of receiving a request at the name and address you provided.

In order for us to research this further, we need a copy of the cashed check (front and back). Please also advise if the order was to be sent in a different name or to address. You may update this incident with any additional information.

We apologize for the problems you have encountered with the mail in promotion. Please fax 401-431-8082 or forward all applicable information to us so that we can assist you. Please send it to:

Hasbro, Inc.

Consumer Affairs

P.O. Box 200

Pawtucket, RI 02862-0200

Attn: K. Landoch

I hope this helps, I will get the email address and post it too

Right. I had been saving alot of flag points for the longest time. Then when hasbro decides to say they will not be having a use for flag points now, I figured, what a waste and threw them out thinking they would do something new. Well nothing is new and they went back on what they said. I feel gipped. Why no new flag points or anything? I didn't like the sticker system for this considering they were cornering us into buying the comic packs which were chock full of repaints. I hope they get their crap together for the next mail away (if there is one).

Here is my response from Hasbro guys :

Hi Tim,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. We are pleased to be able to respond.

We are pleased to let fans know that after sending out the full allotment of G.I. Joe Operation Rescue Doc figures from the mail away promotion, we are producing a second run of figures to make sure that everyone who participates gets a figure. If you have not received your figure yet, please hold tight as the second shipment is due in November.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

I too recieved this truly awesome reply from Hasbro as well:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for contacting us regarding our G.I. Joe Operation Rescue Doc Figure promotion.

Upon checking with the fulfillment center, they show no record of receiving a request at the name and address you provided.

In order for us to research this further, we need a copy of the cashed check (front and back). Please also advise if the order was to be sent in a different name or to address. You may update this incident with any additional information.

We apologize for the problems you have encountered with the mail in promotion. Please fax 401-431-8082 or forward all applicable information to us so that we can assist you. Please send it to:

Hasbro, Inc.

Idiots! Now I have to copy the cashed check from the bank. If you don't have yours yet, definitely contact customer service!