Anyone in the same boat as me?

Barrock

I feel I'm not in the same boat but the one next to it when it comes to the latest waves of stuff which is not even showing up here in @can@ as arrow says it makes it some what more tricky to get a hold of :S don't even get me started on those darn BAF exclusive waves :S

i hear you synch!! it's like they have forgotten aboot us canadians altogether, the sales can't be that bad, that stupid Annihilus wave still warms the pegs though, well the white queen, herc, banshee and x-3 beast...i think this wave killed it for us when it came to getting newer legends!! i was surprised to see the 2 packs at toys r us though!!

I feel I'm not in the same boat but the one next to it when it comes to the latest waves of stuff which is not even showing up here in @can@ as arrow says it makes it some what more tricky to get a hold of :S don't even get me started on those darn BAF exclusive waves :S

i hear you synch!! it's like they have forgotten aboot us canadians altogether, the sales can't be that bad, that stupid Annihilus wave still warms the pegs though, well the white queen, herc, banshee and x-3 beast...i think this wave killed it for us when it came to getting newer legends!! i was surprised to see the 2 packs at toys r us though!!

Yeah I was stunned too!

I never did see the hulk at anyplace other than tru ... I wonder if they still have one I need the baf head ... :S

yup nothing but the wave one figures here I see too

I dont have those issues where i live at.I live near a cheap action figure shop that sells the toybiz figures for 10-20 dollers a peice.Pretty kick ass place there walls have differnt sections of figures raging from marvel,dc,movie,ghostbuster,heman,star wars,tmnt, and gi joe.and the middle is filled with comics.

I need to track you down... @loll@

It be nice too have a new action figure friend where I live. @firedevil@

I'm not in the same boat per se. I think I stopped collecting Marvel legends for good when Hasbro took over, being someone who lives outside the states has become a pain in the ass for me to buy those figures locally let alone over the internet. Everything is expensive!. At least I can say that I have all the figures from Toy Biz's run on the line, the rest of them from Hasbro I could care less, for $26 a pop (locally I mean), no thanks. Buying over the internet is cheaper, but when they arrive here, the taxes are killers, they have no mercy.

I hear ya! customs can really suck! I once got in $30 worth of comic books I think there was like 90 something books... they tried to claim that it was $30 each & put it at $1000 + & charged me taxes I had to waste time & $ to send in my paypal invoice to show they were ****tards & get it back :S !

you have to patient I dont think ive paid more than $7 for a hasbro marvel legend and Ive picked up most of them for clearance or at other stores for $7 or less