What have you never seen "In the Wild"?

slewis

I spotted my first BAT on the peg today! I've already scored a couple through trades and various online dealers, but I had to pick this one up just 'cause he was there :D . I also spotted the Firebat and SHARC ( at kmart of all places), though I passed on them because I have some on the way.

Seeing the BAT got me to thinking, what (25th) joe merchandise have you never seen on an actual, brick and mortar store shelf?

Personally, I've never seen a black head Destro, Snake eyes w/black Timber, or a yellow Stalker. I don't really pay attention to packaging variations, so I'm only talking about actual product.

Yeah, I've pretty much seen everything too, except for the stuff just hitting......I owned a Yellow Stalker for a while and I put it on ebay for some extra Christmas money last year. I'm kicking myself now.......from a completest standpoint. I passed on the Duke/Red Star set.......and kicking myself for that too.

I've seen everything too with the exception of those variants like Yellow Stalker and Black Headed-Destro. I never even knew about the black Timber.

There are figures that I've only seen the one time I've purchased them. Those include:

1. Flint

2. BAT

3. Lady Jaye

I passed on the Duke/Red Star set.......and kicking myself for that too.

Why? Did I miss when that one became hard-to-find? There's two of them at my local WM right now!

Anyway, I've never seen the Target vehicles, Bazooka, Snow Serpent, BAT... I think that's about it. Just found a black variant Destro the other day. Picked him up to trade, but haven't had a chance to cobble together and post my have/want list yet.

I passed on the Duke/Red Star set.......and kicking myself for that too.

Why? Did I miss when that one became hard-to-find? There's two of them at my local WM right now!

Anyway, I've never seen the Target vehicles, Bazooka, Snow Serpent, BAT... I think that's about it. Just found a black variant Destro the other day. Picked him up to trade, but haven't had a chance to cobble together and post my have/want list yet.

I've only seen that set once........its funny how distribution works. #US1#

Black Timber here as well. Didn't know about them otherwise I would've kept my eyes open when they hit the shelves. Never saw yellow Stalker either. Haven't seen Destro with a black head.....yet. Didn't know about that one until I saw HTS had them for sale and sold out. Saw Flint once and thought that there would be plenty more later on. Who knew? I've seen everything else.

yellow stalker

For some reason I haven't found a VAMP yet. There are HISSes and Air Chariot/Armadillo packs everywhere, and I found ONE RAM/Trubble Bubble set at the local TRU, and that's it. No idea why there aren't any VAMPs, I'd really like one of those.

I spotted my first BAT on the peg today! I've already scored a couple through trades and various online dealers, but I had to pick this one up just 'cause he was there :D . I also spotted the Firebat and SHARC ( at kmart of all places), though I passed on them because I have some on the way.

Seeing the BAT got me to thinking, what (25th) joe merchandise have you never seen on an actual, brick and mortar store shelf?

Personally, I've never seen a black head Destro, Snake eyes w/black Timber, or a yellow Stalker. I don't really pay attention to packaging variations, so I'm only talking about actual product.

For me just those variants. I didn't even want any of those anyway.

I'm not going to count the new stuff like wave 10 or Firebat/SHARC etc because usaully they trickle in later.

Yellow Stalker

Black Timber

Black Head Destro

At least one wave of comic pack waves and a maybe three individual single packs. I get so much online that once I get them I don't pay attention to them when retail does get them so some I am not sure.