CUSTOM Vintage Carded Hasbro Figures!!!

tnswman

Those all look great man! Sheesh, if they'd done for the actual product I'd have bought a ton more.

Nice work, sir.

Did you ever get things settled with that ebay douche?

Well, since I am part of ebay's fraud divison for NASCAR Autographs, I had them look into him and they ended up kicking him off of ebay.

I knew what was up and tried to warn people...Hopwever, If you were at the Raven, you saw that I got bashed for it and banned at last after I was attacked ( For trying to help people mind you ).

Those all look great man! Sheesh, if they'd done for the actual product I'd have bought a ton more.

Nice work, sir.

Well, since I am part of ebay's fraud divison for NASCAR Autographs, I had them look into him and they ended up kicking him off of ebay.

I knew what was up and tried to warn people...Hopwever, If you were at the Raven, you saw that I got bashed for it and banned at last after I was attacked ( For trying to help people mind you ).

Just not a fan of the Raven...gave it a try for a few months, but it was kind of amateur hour. I moved my Indy posting/reading to here, RS and SSG. Good folks there, and here as well.

Sir Steve's Guide? Yea..the Raven is a bunch of semi-Indy fans who sit around all day and play wish lists and butt kiss the Mods. If you look at ANY of the real info that was given over the past year on that site..I was the one giving it...The Official Magazine is running an Interview and showcase article about my collection in this month's Indy Magazine ( on sale Oct. 21st ). The editor sent me a BUNCH of these OFFICIAL mags from the UK and wanted me to give them out to the Forum...well, The good Indy fan Mods and the IDIOT Owner of the Raider Gilles wants no part in that...so, I guess I will jsut have to give those away here or at indianajonescollector :) What do you guys think?

Let me tell you, The Official Magazine was NOT impressed. They kind of like real news sites anyway and not some site that just steals everyone else's news...I once had given throw me the Idol exclusive pics to the Monopoly game that I had from Hong Kong BEFORE it had EVER been mentioned by Hasbro..Well, The Raider's owner stole the news and Images and I had to go after him to get them off the site. He is the biggest troll in the land.....The best writer on there is Mitchell Hallock but they probably bully him.

Nice work, sir.

I think what really got you banned from the Raven was that you're a racist and refered to Obama as "blackie" in one of your posts. Man, you are so full of s**t. You alone had nothing to do with getting that ebay member kicked off. That was a collective effort from all of the buyers that got ripped off. Get off of bashing the Raven while you're at it. If you wouldn't have let your true colors show and got yourself banned, you'd be there right now posting away, poser. And of course you have to start with your autograph crap here. Sorry TNI, this redneck is your problem now.

Nice work, sir.

I think what really got you banned from the Raven was that you're a racist and refered to Obama as "blackie" in one of your posts. Man, you are so full of s**t. You alone had nothing to do with getting that ebay member kicked off. That was a collective effort from all of the buyers that got ripped off. Get off of bashing the Raven while you're at it. If you wouldn't have let your true colors show and got yourself banned, you'd be there right now posting away, poser. And of course you have to start with your autograph crap here. Sorry TNI, this redneck is your problem now.

I hate to tell you bud!! but I AM the one that turned him over to the fraud division!!

I am the NASCAR Autograph Authenticator for Ebay and other companies!! it is a MATTER OF RECORD!! Just look me on http://www.isitreal.com/index.php?option=c...9&Itemid=51 or http://gacard.net/authentication_experts.asp I will await your apology!!

It's obvious that YOU are one of the people who were blindly led by the raven Mods... As usual..You have no facts to back up your foolish claims!!

Yikes. Anyone smell a troll???

Those cards look GREAT!!! Did you create backs to them, or are they just the fronts?

now you actually see what I had to deal with at the Raven LOL!! I got a LOT of people angry just by trying to help others out and give accurate info...Plus, there were some people that got mad when My collection appeared in different news stories and the Official Magazine picked it and me as the Main Indy collector..I can't help it ya know :(

I actually only did the fronts since they are all displayed...I may do the backs later as I have the template somewhere.

I will post the TOD figures soon.

Nice work, sir.

I hate to tell you bud!! but I AM the one that turned him over to the fraud division!!

I am the NASCAR Autograph Authenticator for Ebay and other companies!! it is a MATTER OF RECORD!! Just look me on http://www.isitreal.com/index.php?option=c...9&Itemid=51 or http://gacard.net/authentication_experts.asp I will await your apology!!

It's obvious that YOU are one of the people who were blindly led by the raven Mods... As usual..You have no facts to back up your foolish claims!!

You know what?? I AM going to apologize to you. As wrong as you were to make a such a stupid remark about someones color on a public forum (which you did and I am backing it up).

Foolish claim

It's wrong of me to go on a public forum and accuse you of being a racist. Perhaps you were just not thinking before you typed. Maybe you were just trying to make a point in a very poor, unthought out way and pulled a Krammer my mistake. Or you could be exactly what I accused you of. Also, I never said I didn't believe you about your dealings in autographs. You just get so long winded about it to a point where nobody cares. I don't consider myself to be a troll but the full story wasn't being shared here.

Ok, either way...Try to stay on topic...None of that other stuff involved you..If it did, then you KNOW the full story.....maybe you should not try so hard to discredit someone who has all the facts in place!

the truth of tha matter is that it is VERY easy to call someone a liar on the internet and I will FULLY agree that most people who make claims or give "inside" info is full of it..However, When the facts are the facts and all the insider Hasbro info that I related to the firums turned out to be 100% accurate even though most of the members BASHED me all along the way saying thatthey would NOT believe me until Hasbro backed up the info..Well, when Hasbro did, people still didn't believe the info was right LOL!! That is jsut a typical case of un-informed rookie toy collectors on a message board....I have been at this Indy game for aLOOOONG time..I think the features of my collection will prove the fact that I kind of know what I am talking about. the FACTS do NOT lie!

It would have been funny if you either blacked out the Nazi arm band on the photo or painted it in on the figure. Blacking it out would have been more Kenner-like!

Or put a peace sign in it's place LOL! i'm surprised I wasn't called a racist or facist for leaving it :)

Nice work, sir.

Starting an account just so you can argue isn't cool for anyone to read, man. Let it go...