The Holiday rush.......

RobbieDigital

I was just wondering how you guys plan to deal with the holiday rush of Joe stuff that will be hitting in the next month or so.........I know I've spent like 150 bucks in the last week alone. The 2 "Conditions" packs, The new TRU Ranking Sets and other TRU sets, DvD sets from HTS. It doesn't seem like its going to get any better.......it seems like there is going to be a ton of product coming out before X-mas GI Joe wise.......at least 2-3 waves of figures plus vehicles, Mighty Muggs, Combat Heroes. It seems like a lot of stuff at one time. I'm pretty much not into the Combat Heroes....but some I will pick up just cause they are some of my favorite characters. I'm the same way with the Muggs.

I was somewhat glad that HTS sold out so quickly of Wave 10......so I can get a break for a week or so. Not that I can't afford it, I just feel a little bad when I blow way to much at one time. I'm not complaining I'm somewhat happily dreading all of this stuff at once. If that makes sense.

i'm staying away or at least cut down on the hunt.

no point on going inside these stores where there's a ton of crowd and what's worst merchandise all over the floor, kids all over the floor, and seeing other people who couldn't make up their mind on what to buy or not.

word of advice, avoid big crowds. save yourself the trouble. there will be better stuff later.

or if possible shop early when the adjust their hours in the hella early 6am opening or 4am. :D

I wasn't necessarily talking about Black Friday.....or Christmas shopping in particular. I was just talking about the amount of product we are going to be getting in a short time. With no real break in between waves.

well not really no breaks in between. more like when one new wave hits.... you won't find it on retail, and on time. rather you would wait for the revision cases instead or in my case restocks after a month or so.

plus it's becoming more like "i like 2 out of 6 of that wave" kinda of a deal now. so i guess, it's ok unless of course hasbro is more like pushing more crap (on repaints and re-use molds).

so it will depend on which collector on would be taking a bite of those.