Wal-Mart's not carrying DCUC, WTF

In the last month at the Monroe NY Wal-Mart I've seen 2 cases of the Series 1 cases with 2 Batman in them, 1 case of DCUC3 both assortments ("H" - 2 Hal & "J" 2 Deathstrokes) & 2 cases of DCUC 4 "K" assortment. They are located the opposite end of the double ailse (next to McFarlands SP's and GI Joe across from the WWE.)

Sort of like this -

TDK, Marvel, Power Rangers,(?) Endcap......Endcap - SW, SW Diecast, Indy, WWE (?) Endcap

------------------------Aisle------------------------------Ailse-----------------------Aisle....

Lego, Mega Blocks, TV games, Endcap,.......Endap, balls, Nerf, SP's, GI Joe, DCUC, Endcap

I don't know what I'd do if I were you guys. One thing of interest though, there has been a complete Wave 2 warming the pegs at a local Wal-Mart for two weeks now. Maybe these don't move as fast as we think. Wave 2 did get released months ago so it might simply mean that the number of collectors here in South Texas isn't that big.

Lucky bastard. I haven't seen the Aquaman figure anywhere and probably never will.

well, out of 12 walmarts new me only 4 have dcuc, but i have been ordering cases online. but i recently got promoted to department manager, and i get to order stuff, so i have been checking on the marvel legends and dcuc, i have had 4 cases of dcuc wave 3, and 3 cases of wave 4.

dang! i miss living in the sacramento area, just getting there from s.f. i could hit a walmart in vacaville, dixon, sacramento, and then elk grove, all on the way to the elk grove house. here in chicago, i just have one target i go to, thank god they carry dcuc. good thing is i don't have to waste gas, it's just a mile from the loop. bad thing is i don't thing i'll ever catch that metallo walmart wave.

You forgot the other bad thing 10% sales tax. @loll@

It's a good thing I don't collect these. On the other hand I wouldn't mind Walmart carrying the DCIH line.