Wal-Mart's not carrying DCUC, WTF

Jared

There are 2 Wal-Marts in my city and neither is carrying DCUC. Since they agreed to have an exclusive line at their stores they should all carry them, or at least the Super Wal-Mart's should have them. The exclusive wave just sold for over $400 on Ebay. How are we supposed to get these?

Well considering the exclusive wave isnt out yet, they'll probably get them once they're released. I think lots of stores will end up carrying them starting with the exclusives. Same situation as the Marvel Legends exclusive Ares wave....the stores havent carried ML for a while, but they still got the figures and put em out on the shelves.

i have 5 walmarts by my house and only one carries them

Well considering the exclusive wave isnt out yet, they'll probably get them once they're released. I think lots of stores will end up carrying them starting with the exclusives. Same situation as the Marvel Legends exclusive Ares wave....the stores havent carried ML for a while, but they still got the figures and put em out on the shelves.

They did? When did this happen? Mine shows no signs they are even aware either line exists.

There's a lot of complains regarding DCUC distributions and the reply we got so far are that each store's orders differ and is decided by the store themselves. You might want to talk to a store manager about the problem. THey should be able to look up for DCUC and whatever series in their computer.

Again, the situation is a lot better than Canada. Last time I checked, the reply I got was : "Due to factory issues, the item(DCUC Wal Mart exclusives) will not be available until early 2009.

all the walmarts near me carried the DCSH line.

Only 2 that I know of out of say 15 carry DCUC, but all the Targets still do.

the 2 stores that carry them haven't been getttng a rational shiiping rotation. they got plenty of wave 1. then a case or so of wave 2. then a few cases of wave 3. then 1 case of wave 4. then 2 cases of wave 3 after it had been out for months already

anyhow.. that exclusive wave went for 400 bucks because it was like an early sample

dang! i miss living in the sacramento area, just getting there from s.f. i could hit a walmart in vacaville, dixon, sacramento, and then elk grove, all on the way to the elk grove house. here in chicago, i just have one target i go to, thank god they carry dcuc. good thing is i don't have to waste gas, it's just a mile from the loop. bad thing is i don't thing i'll ever catch that metallo walmart wave.

I have 9 Wal-Marts around me that either I or someone I know is covering and none carry them.

It looks like it is 1 out of evey 100 Wal-Marts that carries them.

Thats being a little optimistic don't ya think? How about one out of every 150?

@loll@ @loll@

None of the three Walmarts near me carry DCUC or ML. Still plenty of TDK and HULK movie figures though... I guess they figure nobody is buying that crap, why should they put out more?

I agree old chap, tons and tons of pathetic Dark Knight figures and the even worse Hulk movie figure (you know, Hulk always looked good on an ATV). At my local area WM I have only seen 1, count it 1 DCUC wave 1 Batman. Though I haven't been to a WM in ages, they dropped the DCUC which sold well and keep stacks of ML which is now elusive at WM,

WM SUCKS DONKEY BOOGERS

I don't know what I'd do if I were you guys. One thing of interest though, there has been a complete Wave 2 warming the pegs at a local Wal-Mart for two weeks now. Maybe these don't move as fast as we think. Wave 2 did get released months ago so it might simply mean that the number of collectors here in South Texas isn't that big.

I have 3 WM near me and and none of them carry any DCUC only things of DC they carry are the small kid DC fig and the movie stuff, the only store that carries any DCUC is a TRU and they get 2 cases of them and they go quickly, so the only other way I can get them is through previews or the internet,and a lot of WM don't get any or only some of the exclusive stuff because WM hates people.@optimus@ @rambo@

I don't know what I'd do if I were you guys. One thing of interest though, there has been a complete Wave 2 warming the pegs at a local Wal-Mart for two weeks now. Maybe these don't move as fast as we think. Wave 2 did get released months ago so it might simply mean that the number of collectors here in South Texas isn't that big.

You see prime example of how distribution is WM, Target, etc fault. down in (yee haw..just messing) South Texas, they have Wave 2 sitting around and this guy always posts about being able to find sets, yet most of our stores don't carry what we are looking for. You see, this is not Mattel's fault, my local Targets and WM got none, I repeat NO WAVE 2 and only 2 targets got trickles of wave 3, while in South (yee haw) Texas is bombarded with stock.

Also take no offense to the texas remark, its all in light fun, but for some reason when i read south texas it made me think of uncle pecos from tom and jerry, if you haven't seen it before check it out, one of the best episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hDt8dWGtzo CRAMBONE!!!!!!

I grew up in Texas, trust me, it's ok to rip on that state all you want. Nothing but a wasteland. Only good thing about Texas is the fact it's easy to find action figures.

It's true what they say, everything is bigger in Texas, including all the critters, which all seem to be poisonous: fire ants, black widows, brown recluses, scorpions, praying mantis, giant walking sticks, ticks the size of grapes, huge flying cockroaches, rattlesnakes, you name it, it's in Texas.

I agree, the Uncle Pecos episode is one of the best of all time.

Froggy-went-a-courtin' and he did ride, pistol and a sword by his side, froggy went-a-courtin' and he did ride...crambone!!