Castle themed Lego Village exclusive

Doom Saber

I saw this the other day. I didn't think there where any Lego Fans at this forum. I thought you were all Mini Mate guys. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I love this set and it is something that has been sought after by Castle fans for a long time.

The $99.99 price tag is great! You get over 1600 peices. Typically if you are averaging a dime a peice in a set you are doing pretty good, so with that theory in mind it makes this set an incredible buy. Other great stuff includes:

• 2 Females
    Cows and Chickens
    Plumes
    a great tree
    No BURPS (Big Ugly Rock Peices)

On a side note, did you see the New Queen, Mermaid, and Orc Female Shaman?

Really?... I was thinking that price was cra* for what I use to pay for legos as a kid :D thats pretty much $80 per lego guy & $20 worth of parts :P I guess its good though for someone who wants a village :D

Ah how I wish I had the space to display and build again all my legos from when I was a kid :)

I saw this the other day. I didn't think there where any Lego Fans at this forum. I thought you were all Mini Mate guys. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I love this set and it is something that has been sought after by Castle fans for a long time.

The $99.99 price tag is great! You get over 1600 peices. Typically if you are averaging a dime a peice in a set you are doing pretty good, so with that theory in mind it makes this set an incredible buy. Other great stuff includes:

• 2 Females
    Cows and Chickens
    Plumes
    a great tree
    No BURPS (Big Ugly Rock Peices)

On a side note, did you see the New Queen, Mermaid, and Orc Female Shaman?

I have seen them as well though I do not know if the mermaid minifig for this or for the pirates line.

I love this set and it is something that has been sought after by Castle fans for a long time.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. This set is nuts, exactly the kind of thing LEGO Castle fans have always wanted!

Love the 'wenches'. :D

Me too, those chicks are stacked! @lol@

• 1 month later...

I guess the village is kind of cool since its never really been done ... to me those farmer ... LOL farmer legos ... yesh ... hey why not! :D are pretty darn cool! I am laughing like heck at the lego brick hay

hahha

legos cows and chickens and dogs are a bit much but hey why not ... :) Really though ... they need a pig too! What kind of farm does not have at least one pig?

• 2 months later...

So, I got the Medieval Market Village a while back and I've been lazy to do a full review of the set, so for now, just wanna share some pics I took of the blacksmith and tavern buildings...

g9_2009_01-27_057b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_058b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_059b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_060b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_061b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_062b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_063b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_064b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_065b.jpg

g9_2009_01-27_066b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to make a lego thing of my own house but I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it or not ... plus I'd have to buy and go out and search fora lot of strange parts :S